PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Which Windows Mobile Version of BigMaxSense ROM Do You Use?
Windows Mobile 6.5 (21***) 88 26.99%
Windows Mobile 6.5.(x) (23***) 242 74.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 326. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-10-2010, 07:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Epic 4g
Carrier: Spriznint

Jok3sta is keeping up the good workJok3sta is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼ 21909/23569 - 90mb Free RAM! ☼Quickest, Most Customizable Mani

any chance of you sharing a cab for the dialer and keyboard in this rom pretty pweese
Old 08-10-2010, 10:23 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: us cellular

jnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuff
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼ 21909/23569 - 90mb Free RAM! ☼Quickest, Most Customizable Mani

huge user here. I would be lost without max. cht doesnt compare, and i dont think any other rom is touching yours. I got another year of contract on the touch pro. dont adandon me yet. lol
Old 08-10-2010, 10:44 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

solarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Really DROID the future? droid seems a little plain vanilla. I think it must be more the screen etc. I can't wait till the 4.3"-5" wm7 devices come out. I think that is more the future. Droid is a fad like iphone. Once people realize that you can do more with the more open market (face it windows is way more open than proprietary apple and confined android...)
Old 08-10-2010, 11:38 PM
mabru2001

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Anyone else having issues connecting to wifi access points? I keep getting error that my key is wrong but its not. My router is using WPA2-PSK AES, anyone else with that enabled try to connect with the latest rom.
Old 08-11-2010, 05:03 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: omnia
Carrier: verizon

vincetiaspeed is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post
Great Great input from everyone... Really glad to see how many people are using my ROM... to be honest i didn't expect this much of a response..

With that said i had actually thought about abandoning the BigMaxSense ROM due to the fact of me getting a droid x........... not going to go on a big spiel here, but IMO there is no comparison between the two. droid is the NOW and future... but like someone said a few post back once you take the leap to droid i will already have established some theme's and hopefully ROMs for it....

Well, with the response i have been receiving on this thread i don't see how i can abandon so many users.... i had no idea this many of you were using my ROM. i was pretty proud to say the least ..... I know many have contributed to me and i greatly appreciate it.. Donations are one of two things that really keep me going. to know that i can pay a bill or buy grocery's for my family with the donations received really motivates me (and my wife for putting up with it).. The other thing is the comments of appreciation. Keep em' coming

So i am going to have to clean up my beta team soon because i am going to have to rely on them much more to keep my ROM bug free.. I will be able to test things on my device but i will not be using it full time.. if i need any new beta members i will let this thread know..

As for MaxSense... I have not heard from Max in almost 2 months.. hopefully he will be back soon and progress can continue..

I plan to have another update to my ROM soon

Now I'm off to the Zoo with my Family!
Big,
can you make win mo apps run on a droid? i know they don't currently, i'm asking if 'you' can make them run? i have some winmo programs that i need operational
Old 08-11-2010, 08:04 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: palm centro... yuck!
Carrier: sprint (sero plan)

zultdush is a n00b

awesome rom!
I've always shy away from brushed metal, carbon fiber, or any of the wet metalic looks. with that said, you still make an awesome and pretty theme backed with an excellent rom.

wouldnt mind a released bigmaxsense sporting your windows 7 look, its just so pretty!! its just so clean and fun looking. anyway I just wanted to say thanks and nudge nudge you about the windows 7 theme :P
<3
jamie
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-11-2010, 08:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

spaceboy is keeping up the good workspaceboy is keeping up the good work

I was an active beta tester until I got on a project at work that consumed most of my time. I purchased Mobile Shell when I first got my TP2 and when the project slowed down a bit, I decided to try Mobile Shell on top of BigMaxSense ROM just to see what the memory would look like.

Upon startup I have 98.90 free memory, after starting a day at 7 am, now at 8:05 pm I have 85.80 free memory. Mobile Shell is really responsive, everything works including MMS. Bluetooth works well with my new Camaro (just never can see Icon for bluetooth)

I have been looking at Droid X online, and went to a verizon store to test drive and found mobile shell with BigMaxSense is just as responsive (unbelievably, but true).

I will be using this setup for awhile.
Old 08-11-2010, 08:13 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: the one that slides open
Carrier: Douchebags

bobturismo knows their stuffbobturismo knows their stuffbobturismo knows their stuffbobturismo knows their stuffbobturismo knows their stuffbobturismo knows their stuff

So far, this rom has been REALLY good.

That being said, I have reinstalled it a few times for various reasons.

At first it was real glitchy, I think doing the hard reset through the security menu fixed that. A few times I screwed up the rom by changing things and deleting things, trying to make it a little smoother.

Currently I disabled the notification that starts up activesync for no reason. I never use it, but it's still there should I decide to use it.

I also disabled bluetooth and voiccommand on startup, because I very rarely use those.

I stopped and set to manual any service related to bluetooth, ebook, myphone and windows live.

Currently it boots with 46-48% free on the little meter on the main page.

What I'm trying to figure out is how to make it so tat when I click on the battery widget, it opens battery monitor in the start menu, instead of Tbattery 0.60 which doesn't seem to work properly. EDIT: Figured it out, program link menu..

Aldo I'm trying to figure out why the stand by power is great, but sometimes the phone uses 400+ Mah for some reason, it may be something I'm doing or installing...I need my phone to last at least two days.

When you click on the star in the lower left corner, is there a way to change those links? Most of those are useless, because they can activated from the main page or the side pages.

Is there a way to disable audio manager on startup?

Is there a way to disable HTC messaging? Whenever it opens me into a message, I immediately open my keyboard and I have the icons at the bottom blocking my message typing window, not a big deal, but before my phone would lock up when I typed into it.

Last edited by bobturismo; 08-11-2010 at 09:29 PM.
Old 08-11-2010, 09:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 / Touch Pro / Palm Treo 700w
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

weinberk is becoming a great contributor

I Use BigMaxSense ROM
Verizon TP2, 6.5.x

Been using Big since Big Cookie, which at the time was the best IMNHO (non-humble).

The latest BigMaxSense blows everything else out of the water.
Old 08-11-2010, 09:38 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: palm centro... yuck!
Carrier: sprint (sero plan)

zultdush is a n00b

hey is bigmaxsense rom on sprint tp2 considered 'VGA' for the themes?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development