View Single Post
Old 08-11-2010, 08:13 PM
bobturismo
Regular 'Geeker

bobturismo knows their stuffbobturismo knows their stuffbobturismo knows their stuffbobturismo knows their stuffbobturismo knows their stuffbobturismo knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼ 21909/23569 - 90mb Free RAM! ☼Quickest, Most Customizable Mani

So far, this rom has been REALLY good.

That being said, I have reinstalled it a few times for various reasons.

At first it was real glitchy, I think doing the hard reset through the security menu fixed that. A few times I screwed up the rom by changing things and deleting things, trying to make it a little smoother.

Currently I disabled the notification that starts up activesync for no reason. I never use it, but it's still there should I decide to use it.

I also disabled bluetooth and voiccommand on startup, because I very rarely use those.

I stopped and set to manual any service related to bluetooth, ebook, myphone and windows live.

Currently it boots with 46-48% free on the little meter on the main page.

What I'm trying to figure out is how to make it so tat when I click on the battery widget, it opens battery monitor in the start menu, instead of Tbattery 0.60 which doesn't seem to work properly. EDIT: Figured it out, program link menu..

Aldo I'm trying to figure out why the stand by power is great, but sometimes the phone uses 400+ Mah for some reason, it may be something I'm doing or installing...I need my phone to last at least two days.

When you click on the star in the lower left corner, is there a way to change those links? Most of those are useless, because they can activated from the main page or the side pages.

Is there a way to disable audio manager on startup?

Is there a way to disable HTC messaging? Whenever it opens me into a message, I immediately open my keyboard and I have the icons at the bottom blocking my message typing window, not a big deal, but before my phone would lock up when I typed into it.

Last edited by bobturismo; 08-11-2010 at 09:29 PM.