View Single Post
Old 08-11-2010, 05:03 PM
vincetiaspeed
N00b

vincetiaspeed is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼ 21909/23569 - 90mb Free RAM! ☼Quickest, Most Customizable Mani

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post
Great Great input from everyone... Really glad to see how many people are using my ROM... to be honest i didn't expect this much of a response..

With that said i had actually thought about abandoning the BigMaxSense ROM due to the fact of me getting a droid x........... not going to go on a big spiel here, but IMO there is no comparison between the two. droid is the NOW and future... but like someone said a few post back once you take the leap to droid i will already have established some theme's and hopefully ROMs for it....

Well, with the response i have been receiving on this thread i don't see how i can abandon so many users.... i had no idea this many of you were using my ROM. i was pretty proud to say the least ..... I know many have contributed to me and i greatly appreciate it.. Donations are one of two things that really keep me going. to know that i can pay a bill or buy grocery's for my family with the donations received really motivates me (and my wife for putting up with it).. The other thing is the comments of appreciation. Keep em' coming

So i am going to have to clean up my beta team soon because i am going to have to rely on them much more to keep my ROM bug free.. I will be able to test things on my device but i will not be using it full time.. if i need any new beta members i will let this thread know..

As for MaxSense... I have not heard from Max in almost 2 months.. hopefully he will be back soon and progress can continue..

I plan to have another update to my ROM soon

Now I'm off to the Zoo with my Family!
Big,
can you make win mo apps run on a droid? i know they don't currently, i'm asking if 'you' can make them run? i have some winmo programs that i need operational