View Single Post
Old 07-19-2010, 01:56 PM
PrsnlCrcl
Regular 'Geeker

PrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼ GAINED 10% MORE MEMORY ☼ Quickest, Most Customizable Manila☼

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuBDivisions View Post
Oh i am not doubting, and yes, this is the best rom, hands down.. That to me is not een the issue..

Thank for you the regedit, i am going to try it and see how i make out.

As i said, i know of the winmo pitfalls and aches.. which is why i have the phone cause i am an advanced user.. Sometimes its killer tho when im the only winmo user in an office full o fblackberry users and there all happy as a clam, and im funbling with my device being slow, or not waking up, or forcing me to hard reset..
I understand. Before this ROM, I felt it was really a "pick your poison" situation with Winmo. I could either run a stock or completely stripped ROM and have the speed and stability, or I could go for the "eye candy" and deal with issues with memory and stability. I struggled on which way to go. This ROM has resolved that conflict as I feel I get the best of both worlds. I am sure there will continue to be new functionality that will only increase the benefits of this ROM. It is nice to have the phone do what I want it to