PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Which Windows Mobile Version of BigMaxSense ROM Do You Use?
Windows Mobile 6.5 (21***) 88 26.99%
Windows Mobile 6.5.(x) (23***) 242 74.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 326. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-19-2010, 10:46 AM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼ GAINED 10% MORE MEMORY ☼ Quickest, Most Customizable Manila☼

Quote:
Originally Posted by CEMIII View Post
Thanks ffkip911
But there was no attachment for the Gyrator could please resend it I could not find it any where & call me dumb but do I
1- Make the changes to the Gyrator first then do a backup then Task 29. Or
2- Do Task 29, Boot the new ROM, then Gyrator

I'm Sooo Confused o_O
number 2 is what you should be doing...

attached is gyrator, provided by ffkip911
Attached Files
File Type: cab GYRATOR.CAB (36.6 KB, 19 views) Click for barcode!

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-19-2010, 11:01 AM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼ GAINED 10% MORE MEMORY ☼ Quickest, Most Customizable Manila☼

New sig... use it if you like....

Old 07-19-2010, 11:06 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

spetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuff

How is the change from the large dpi icons to smaller going for you? Is it still making that big of a difference, and how did you determine which icons could be re-sized?
Old 07-19-2010, 11:28 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

Timbaland7 is a n00b

So I have a strange thing to report... It seems as thought the backlight settings are locked. I change the dimmer timer on battery from 10sec to 30sec, and a few hours later.. it reverts back to 10sec.

I tried task29/reflashing, but the same problem. Anybody else? I tried searching and did not see any responses for this.
Old 07-19-2010, 11:36 AM
Bustin' ours Saven' yours
Pocket PC: Touch Pro CDMA

ffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by CEMIII View Post
Thanks ffkip911
But there was no attachment for the Gyrator could please resend it I could not find it any where & call me dumb but do I
1- Make the changes to the Gyrator first then do a backup then Task 29. Or
2- Do Task 29, Boot the new ROM, then Gyrator

I'm Sooo Confused o_O
go to tp2 cdma rom main page. look for bigsmax sense. look to the right of the thread title...you'll see a paperclip. click the paperclip and you will see everything uploaded to the thread. gyrator is there.

then click on big's maxsense rom thread title to go to his thread. top right click "search this forum" and type task 29...look for my name, and you'll get the full rundown.

task 29

once you follow everything under the task 29 rundown, install gyrator, then setup the way I explained a few posts above and you'll be golden
Old 07-19-2010, 12:01 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: WinMO

inclusive is a n00b

Hey guys,

I updated the rom to the latest one released. Used the old one but never had issues except some glitches here and there. I am now having issues with the new rom. It freezes up and says, "click here to load htc touch sense etc". After a restart it would never load up into the rom until I reflash again. This is the 5th time so far. Any ideas?
Old 07-19-2010, 12:02 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by inclusive View Post
Hey guys,

I updated the rom to the latest one released. Used the old one but never had issues except some glitches here and there. I am now having issues with the new rom. It freezes up and says, "click here to load htc touch sense etc". After a restart it would never load up into the rom until I reflash again. This is the 5th time so far. Any ideas?
have you tried a task29?
Old 07-19-2010, 12:09 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2
Carrier: US Cellular

bgpars is a n00b

How does the favorite contacts widget determine what order the pix appear in. Is it alphabetically? I would like to choose the pic that appears when in default position. I tried taking the last name off of my wife's contact (first name only would place her at the top of the list by alpha). The name in default remains the same though. Any ideas??
Old 07-19-2010, 12:31 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: WinMO

inclusive is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post
have you tried a task29?
I have not, but I will try that. First version I did a task 29 and it came out fine. Thanks for the recommendation.
Old 07-19-2010, 12:36 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgpars View Post
How does the favorite contacts widget determine what order the pix appear in. Is it alphabetically? I would like to choose the pic that appears when in default position. I tried taking the last name off of my wife's contact (first name only would place her at the top of the list by alpha). The name in default remains the same though. Any ideas??
it is sorted in order you see on contact tab... from left to right top to bottom
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development