PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Which Windows Mobile Version of BigMaxSense ROM Do You Use?
Windows Mobile 6.5 (21***) 88 26.99%
Windows Mobile 6.5.(x) (23***) 242 74.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 326. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-18-2010, 09:03 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

meadvalley is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼ GAINED 10% MORE MEMORY ☼ Quickest, Most Customizable Manila☼

How do I go back to the stock look of when the ROM was first installed? I forgot to back it up before I installed the Droid X theme. I downloaded the MaxSense reverse stock cab from XDA but it did not work.
Old 07-18-2010, 09:25 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc touch pro2 T7379
Carrier: telus

sunjingtao7996 is a n00b
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼ GAINED 10% MORE MEMORY ☼ Quickest, Most Customizable Manila☼

How do i backup automatically what i did in my TP2? It seems that "Backup utility" doesn't work. the only way is to backup manually?
when i tap "Save Setting", nothing changed. i also find nothing in the "MaxSense" folder in my SD card. i cannot figure out where i got wrong.
By the way i m using 7-16 telus rom.

Last edited by sunjingtao7996; 07-18-2010 at 09:35 PM.
Old 07-19-2010, 12:14 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

monkeygod is keeping up the good workmonkeygod is keeping up the good workmonkeygod is keeping up the good work

So far so good Big...memory been around 25-30% with constant use. The only thing bugging me is probably the weather been a little slow with the updates and showing the proper icon. Everything else seemed pretty smooth. Again for those who need mirrors, I have uploaded all of them on page 278 if you are having trouble with the main one from Big or SLCMotor on the first page. Good job as always Big for making it happen.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-19-2010, 01:19 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc touch pro2 T7379
Carrier: telus

sunjingtao7996 is a n00b

i have to agree that this is awesome, i did not like the style of maxsense sometime before, but i like your rom.
Old 07-19-2010, 02:28 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic

Mr_Shields is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via Yahoo to Mr_Shields

Ok, so I've been running the latest Sprint 23563 for a while now. I love the rom, love the memory that's been free'd up. Holding steady at 50 megs free after all installs. Only running into 2 issues. First issue is partially fixed. I'm still having issues with MMS. I have gone in and had to create a Sprint option, I have the right settings, however when it comes to the wap setting, I have to chose none. When I chose none, I can receive messages. I have sent various messages but no one is receiving them. If I change the settings to wap 1.2 or 2.0, then I can't send them or receive them. Any help on this would be appreciated. My other issue is that about 6 times out of 10, when I go into the text inbox to either reply to a message or create a new thread, as soon as I slide the keyboard out, the phone freezes and I have to soft reset. After soft reset, 3 out of 10 times, it happens again. Any Ideas? Any and all help is appreciated.

[IMG]h[/IMG]
Old 07-19-2010, 04:17 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: tP2

boobaroo is a n00b

Is there anyway the weather program in the background to read correct. It is 1:15 AM over her in the west and the sun is still shining on my phone. We have another live weather widget on a samsung moment and it reads correct. Any Ideas.

Thanks
Old 07-19-2010, 08:29 AM
Bustin' ours Saven' yours
Pocket PC: Touch Pro CDMA

ffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by boobaroo View Post
Is there anyway the weather program in the background to read correct. It is 1:15 AM over her in the west and the sun is still shining on my phone. We have another live weather widget on a samsung moment and it reads correct. Any Ideas.

Thanks
Have your phone pull weather data more often...ie every hour. However, you will be pulling data more often, more batti drain.
Old 07-19-2010, 09:20 AM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeygod View Post
Hi Big, just checking but is the weather update a bit off. I noticed the last two days where my city was raining heavily but the app keep saying cloudy or partly cloudy. I try updating and adding city to it as well but still no dice.
is original graphics checked under weather widget settings?
also on the weather tab..goto settings... what is the increment set to on downloading data?

Quote:
Originally Posted by refox2 View Post
Hey Big, love the rom, it is wonderful, but can u look at something. When I applied the text scroll widget, there were two problems I had. The first thing is that when a text comes in nothing shows up in the scroll panel. The other thing is when I go into the text scroll settings & I select custom for the background, it does not go to the menu where I can select my own background. Thanx
ks.
i don't think this widget is setup properly.. the plan for that widget is to use for stock quotes..... i would remove for now, but i will report issue to Max...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CEMIII View Post
Hi there Big,

I have a few questions on the screen orentation for my TP2?

1- Every time I put my device down faceup the quicklinks diplays in landscape mode. How do I stop that?

2- When I turn my TP2 to sideways (landscape) the home screens do not rotate to landscape mode instead the quicklinks diplays in landscape mode. Is that normal & is there a fix for it?

3- When I use IE the screen will not go into landscape unless I open the keyboard & when I close it while still holding it in landscape the screen goes to portrait. How do I fix that?

4- Last I have the same findings as refox2 with the text scroll widget.

All your help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks
1- turn off auto rotate widget
2- yes, its normal.. true landscape support will come in future
3- need to look into this.. i use opera
4- answered above

Quote:
Originally Posted by meadvalley View Post
How do I go back to the stock look of when the ROM was first installed? I forgot to back it up before I installed the Droid X theme. I downloaded the MaxSense reverse stock cab from XDA but it did not work.
i dont have a current have to go back to MaxSense stock... will see if i can put one together, but might be a couple days... i would hard reset if you needed it quicker...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunjingtao7996 View Post
How do i backup automatically what i did in my TP2? It seems that "Backup utility" doesn't work. the only way is to backup manually?
when i tap "Save Setting", nothing changed. i also find nothing in the "MaxSense" folder in my SD card. i cannot figure out where i got wrong.
By the way i m using 7-16 telus rom.
i left it out of the ROM by accident... attached is the cab to get it back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Shields View Post
Ok, so I've been running the latest Sprint 23563 for a while now. I love the rom, love the memory that's been free'd up. Holding steady at 50 megs free after all installs. Only running into 2 issues. First issue is partially fixed. I'm still having issues with MMS. I have gone in and had to create a Sprint option, I have the right settings, however when it comes to the wap setting, I have to chose none. When I chose none, I can receive messages. I have sent various messages but no one is receiving them. If I change the settings to wap 1.2 or 2.0, then I can't send them or receive them. Any help on this would be appreciated. My other issue is that about 6 times out of 10, when I go into the text inbox to either reply to a message or create a new thread, as soon as I slide the keyboard out, the phone freezes and I have to soft reset. After soft reset, 3 out of 10 times, it happens again. Any Ideas? Any and all help is appreciated.
on MMS i am in process of revamping for next ROM....

what are you pressing to get to text inbox?
Attached Files
File Type: cab MaxSense Backup-Restore.cab (271.2 KB, 8 views) Click for barcode!

Old 07-19-2010, 09:41 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

go4fan is a n00b
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (Windows Mobile; WCE; Opera Mobi/WMD-50433; U; en) Presto/2.4.13 Version/10.00)

Is anyone else having problems with the Wi-Fi Router? I am getting the error, "Unsupported or unavailable connection"?
Old 07-19-2010, 10:30 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

CEMIII is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffkip911 View Post
#1 edit maxsense do not autorotate
#2 install gyrator cab
#3 edit gyrator like this
-menu/events/disable(manila)...tap and hold/edit event/orientation/portrait AND REVERSE LANDSCAPE...APPLY
-options/sensors/sensitivity...100 polling...150 apply
SR

edit: cab is listed on the paperclip

TASK 29 dude--------search this thread, it's been discussed. I give a complete play by play on how and what to do.
Thanks ffkip911
But there was no attachment for the Gyrator could please resend it I could not find it any where & call me dumb but do I
1- Make the changes to the Gyrator first then do a backup then Task 29. Or
2- Do Task 29, Boot the new ROM, then Gyrator

I'm Sooo Confused o_O
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development