PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Which Windows Mobile Version of BigMaxSense ROM Do You Use?
Windows Mobile 6.5 (21***) 88 26.99%
Windows Mobile 6.5.(x) (23***) 242 74.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 326. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-10-2010, 12:08 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼ New Updates Coming Soon ☼ Quickest, Most Customizable Manila☼

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddywiser View Post
The easist way to find this thread is to click on the forum and look for the one with 4 stars. It's the only one.

It should not be like this...don't forget to vote up top if you haven't already.
thats because of all the anti MaxSense people voting a 1 star

people were and are still very upset on how =i promoted MAxSense at the beginning and well.... it is what it is.... i will say, as buddywiser has already pointed out if you haven't voted do it now

as for release i am HOPING to hear from Max today

This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 07-10-2010, 05:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: New TP2 owner
Carrier: Sprint

dgtalgoddess is just getting started
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼ New Updates Coming Soon ☼ Quickest, Most Customizable Manila☼

Just read big's twit... he said should be coming VERY shortly.
Old 07-10-2010, 05:55 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: i910
Carrier: verizon

bizlipp is a n00b
Thumbs up Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼ New Updates Coming Soon ☼ Quickest, Most Customizable Manila☼

Has anyone had any luck with Footprints on the tp2?

Just flashed to the Verizon 6-25-10 (Build 21899) and I could not be happier. runs quick and oh so smooth! Thanks for this new style. I was starting to get burnt out on SPB.MS. And HTC sense is good and all but was never really my cup of tea. This just seems to work for me. although finding my way around was a bid confusing for the first few mins.

Old 07-10-2010, 06:07 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: TouchPro2

pcmanager is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by weinberk View Post
And that works for you? I'm used to doing it that way with this rom, but on my vz tp2 with BigMaxSense, when I use the hardware keyboard, I can't see the letters that I type on screen and it just asks if it should be saved to the directory.

I just use the dialer now, hit a few keys based on the letters and the contact comes to the top of the list. The few letters i keyed in are highlighted.... in the other roms ive used seemes it was pulling contacts based on numbers?
Old 07-10-2010, 06:59 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad

Sorry Guys, Just tested the new MaxSense and there are a few bugs that have to be worked out before i can release... hopefully will be tomorrow if everything gets worked out....

lots of new features though.. ya'll should be very pleased
This post has been thanked 11 times.
Old 07-10-2010, 07:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

newkidd is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnewkidd is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnewkidd is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnewkidd is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnewkidd is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post
Sorry Guys, Just tested the new MaxSense and there are a few bugs that have to be worked out before i can release... hopefully will be tomorrow if everything gets worked out....

lots of new features though.. ya'll should be very pleased

haha i activated my hero cause i want to do some android developing and make some roms for more than just my personal use. Id do some winmo but i cant compete with you!

but i seriously cant wait. for a release. ill freakin carry my tp2 as an expensive pda just for the max sense!
Old 07-11-2010, 12:20 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon Wireles

mdphoenix is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmdphoenix is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmdphoenix is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmdphoenix is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via ICQ to mdphoenix Send a message via AIM to mdphoenix Send a message via MSN to mdphoenix Send a message via Yahoo to mdphoenix

Any word on VZW compatibility?
Old 07-11-2010, 07:53 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

daytona283 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardaytona283 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardaytona283 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardaytona283 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdphoenix View Post
Any word on VZW compatibility?
The word would be YES
Old 07-11-2010, 08:08 AM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

Want to see the new changelog? cooking to my device now, should be good to go soon if no problems...

MaxSense ChangeLog
1. Analog clock widget with dual time/clock feature
2. New Text scrolling panel widget ( text will scroll on the panel upon updates on registry ). This is actually planned for stock updates but I still don't have the time to update yet.
3. 1 new weather layout
4. Home buttons and keys now go straight to the main screen (this means on TP2 that the End or Back keys will return you to MaxSense home panels)
5. Program link settings for those featured applications
6. Retractable taskbar settings
7. Larger snap option in widget edit mode
8. All alert icons are more responsive to touch
9. New widget; backlight display off toggle
10. Widget can now be deleted by moving straight to the bottom trash can in widget edit mode
11. Display panel alert new auto close setting ( will close after pressing left top icon )
12. New toggle widget look
13. editing widgets is easier
-taking widgets to edge of screen auto takes you to that screen
-clicking widgets in edit widget mode is a lot easier
14. revamped fav contacts widgets

ROM Changelog
updated ALL manila packages to 2016
fixed the new texts not updating in alert display
reverted manila icons back to stock
updated xda_uc
added rss hub & bsb tweaks
Still no HTC Messaging.... Still working
Updated Battery.dll again

Last edited by bignadad; 07-11-2010 at 08:51 AM.
This post has been thanked 10 times.
Old 07-11-2010, 08:37 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 / Touch Pro / Palm Treo 700w
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

weinberk is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post
Want to see the new changelog? cooking to my device now, should be good to go soon if no problems...

MaxSense ChangeLog
1. Analog clock widget with dual time/clock feature
2. New Text scrolling panel widget ( text will scroll on the panel upon updates on registry ). This is actually planned for stock updates but I still don't have the time to update yet.
3. 1 new weather layout
4. Home buttons and keys now go straight to the main screen
5. Program link settings for those featured applications
6. Retractable taskbar settings
7. Larger snap option in widget edit mode
8. All alert icons are more responsive to touch
9. New widget; backlight display off toggle
10. Widget can now be deleted by moving straight to the bottom trash can in widget edit mode
11. Display panel alert new auto close setting ( will close after pressing left top icon )
12. New toggle widget look
13. editing widgets is easier
-taking widgets to edge of screen auto takes you to that screen
-clicking widgets in edit widget mode is a lot easier
14. added revamped fav contacts widgets

ROM Changelog
updated ALL manila packages to 2016
fixed the new texts not updating in alert display
reverted manila icons back to stock
updated xda_uc
added rss hub & bsb tweaks
Still no HTC Messaging.... Still working
Updated Battery.dll again
Excellent!

I keep asking, and maybe I'm just not seeing the replies, but is there any chance of adding:
1) Task widget - or even better a combined task & calendar widget?
2) the ability to go straight to outlook from sms and email count widget?

Thanks for all of the hard work!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development