PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Which Windows Mobile Version of BigMaxSense ROM Do You Use?
Windows Mobile 6.5 (21***) 88 26.99%
Windows Mobile 6.5.(x) (23***) 242 74.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 326. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-12-2010, 11:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

SLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to SLCMotor
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼ New Updates Coming Soon ☼ Quickest, Most Customizable Manila☼

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammerl8 View Post
i now know what the issue is. i just dont know how to fix it. everytime i put the wall or car charger on my phone, it sees it as an activesync connection. anyone know how to fix?
I saw several posts relating to this when I searched.. Some mentioned taking the battery out and stuff.. I'm sure if you do a search, I used BING you will find the answer. The method I posted earlier didn't work I guess.
Old 07-12-2010, 11:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2 CDMA
Carrier: Boost/att

jkraze is becoming a great contributor
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼ New Updates Coming Soon ☼ Quickest, Most Customizable Manila☼

for the life of me some reason I just can not get this stupid picture mail and interent to work with the sprint version...im on boost mobile...it sends regular sms txt but the arco mms cab didnt work..nor the sprint cab...i changed the server to what ppl said http://mm.myboostmobile.com but still nothing..and this is driving me insane lol ...i been at this all day and now im asking for the help
Old 07-12-2010, 11:47 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: iPhone 4s
Carrier: VZW

Tortuga49 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkraze View Post
for the life of me some reason I just can not get this stupid picture mail and interent to work with the sprint version...im on boost mobile...it sends regular sms txt but the arco mms cab didnt work..nor the sprint cab...i changed the server to what ppl said http://mm.myboostmobile.com but still nothing..and this is driving me insane lol ...i been at this all day and now im asking for the help

Hey try the attached cab...it has always worked for me. Good Luck!!
Attached Files
File Type: cab MMS_Fix_(M2.1)_(Sprint).cab (5.7 KB, 19 views) Click for barcode!
Old 07-13-2010, 12:11 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

hammerl8 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLCMotor View Post
I saw several posts relating to this when I searched.. Some mentioned taking the battery out and stuff.. I'm sure if you do a search, I used BING you will find the answer. The method I posted earlier didn't work I guess.
well...not exactly. but u did give me ideas and things to try. and u have been thanked. i figured out that if i shut the phn down, on start-up it doesnt go to the activesync screen and it charges as normal. and it does charge whn the phn is off. just cant stop the actsync screen frm popping up whn i plug-in the wall or car charger.
Old 07-13-2010, 12:31 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by andres79 View Post
Hey try the attached cab...it has always worked for me. Good Luck!!
hey thanks a lot man... I tried sending a pic to myself and it did SEND...but didnt come back. and its boost so everything is on. is this a problem with their towers or what: protest:
Old 07-13-2010, 12:58 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Carrier: Sprint

solarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkraze View Post
hey thanks a lot man... I tried sending a pic to myself and it did SEND...but didnt come back. and its boost so everything is on. is this a problem with their towers or what: protest:
Probably just a one way street on boost. Don't try looping in on itself. You might rip the space/time fabric etc.
Old 07-13-2010, 01:00 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

I kinda noticed a litttle slow down on ALL roms when installing cabs...i mean from a fresh flash thing is super quick and responsive but after i insatall sashimi and install most files to the SD card...its not as fast as it was...i mean i can see it slowing down if things were installed to the main storage on the phone but the sd ? am i just installing to much stuff and trim down on the games or what

or is my mind just playing tricks on me ?
Old 07-13-2010, 01:05 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

solarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I think its just windows mobile in general. I notice the same thing if I install a bunch of cabs or not. The more calls/text messages you get seem to impact this. Maybe my mind is playing tricks on me! and i'm only using the latest builds 6.5.x. I can't speak for the stable released versions.
Old 07-13-2010, 01:43 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

if 2 people seen a ghost then 2 people are crazy hahaha
Old 07-13-2010, 02:52 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

unkellsam is becoming a great contributor

I was about to give up on this rom until I flashed the 6.5 version. It is probably 3 times as fast as the 6.5.X version.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development