PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Which Windows Mobile Version of BigMaxSense ROM Do You Use?
Windows Mobile 6.5 (21***) 88 26.99%
Windows Mobile 6.5.(x) (23***) 242 74.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 326. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-21-2010, 09:34 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: New TP2 owner
Carrier: Sprint

dgtalgoddess is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼ GAINED 10% MORE MEMORY ☼ Quickest, Most Customizable Manila☼

Regarding RSS hub, it works fine for me.
Old 07-21-2010, 09:54 AM
Elite PPCGeeks Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Fido(Can), Alfa(Leb), Jawal(Ksa)

bteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIP
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼ GAINED 10% MORE MEMORY ☼ Quickest, Most Customizable Manila☼

I multi-task a lot and always leave important apps minimized in the background, can anyone tell me how much free RAM are you getting after reset?
Old 07-21-2010, 10:31 AM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad

ok... Regarding my Win7 & Dusk Theme's

i just downloaded both cabs from link in post 3....

installed the win7 theme first without a problem..
then installed the dusk theme on top of win7 theme and still no problem....

Both of these cabs only change Manila QTC image files... neither should be causing manila to stop working....

also there is no need to soft reset of installing the cabs.. restarting sense makes all the changes for you

Old 07-21-2010, 10:32 AM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad

Quote:
Originally Posted by bteljuice View Post
I multi-task a lot and always leave important apps minimized in the background, can anyone tell me how much free RAM are you getting after reset?
should be getting 83mbs on the current 7-16 ROM, and the ROM in testing is getting almost 90mbs.....

both off a fresh soft reset and after MaxSense has loaded
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-21-2010, 10:52 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2
Carrier: US Cellular

bgpars is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrogSinta View Post
Hey Big,
I am loving your ROM! It's unbelievable! Thank you for your hard work. There's only 1 thing I hope you will have a chance to fix sometime. I'm not sure what the screen is called where this icon is but it's when you click on the lower left star on the home screen & get the 12 shortcuts. When you click the Calendar icon on this screen to make an appointment, the start & end dates there cannot be edited.

Thanks again for what you do!
I have also noticed this, if you haven't already selected the date you want you can't change it.
I also want to change my internet tab association back to Opera 10. It somehow is now opening IE. I asked about this a few pages back, as I was having trouble getting Opera to open after applying the iguana fix. I uninstalled the fix, and the association changed ti IE. Any ideas anyone?
Old 07-21-2010, 10:54 AM
Elite PPCGeeks Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Fido(Can), Alfa(Leb), Jawal(Ksa)

bteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post
should be getting 83mbs on the current 7-16 ROM, and the ROM in testing is getting almost 90mbs.....

No way... Are you serious? Im getting 49mb free after fresh soft reset and Maxsense loaded with NRJ Version. And thats nothing installed.

Jumping on your rom immediately once you cook 23673.

But NRJ's rom is very snappy (when nothing is running). I hope yout Free RAM are not compromised to snappiness.
Old 07-21-2010, 10:58 AM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bteljuice View Post
No way... Are you serious? Im getting 49mb free after fresh soft reset and Maxsense loaded with NRJ Version. And thats nothing installed.

Jumping on your rom immediately once you cook 23673.

But NRJ's rom is very snappy (when nothing is running). I hope yout Free RAM are not compromised to snappiness.
oh no... it is very snappy... the free RAM i gained was due to start menu icons being scaled WAY TOO BIG.... since i fixed that and other graphical issues i have gained RAM and quickness.. MaxSense just breezes along now....

i would try the 23563 7-16 ROM that is posted now... not sure if i will release the 23673... it did not perform as well as i had hoped...

the next release, which might be a week or so (depending on MaxSense updates) will carry a newer build than the current 23563, but not sure which one yet.... well be testing on my device till' then
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-21-2010, 11:01 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Verizon

rndchef is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post

Ram Sweeper is my new best friend. I first ran it and it came back with 31 MB freed up. I was up to 70MB free with everything loaded. That is 40MB more than I usually had. I run it often and it usual frees up 9MB - 30 MB.
Old 07-21-2010, 11:02 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: omnia
Carrier: verizon

vincetiaspeed is just getting started

love the rom. i do need a pdf reader if you could post the cab, i would appreciate it.
Old 07-21-2010, 11:06 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: omnia
Carrier: verizon

vincetiaspeed is just getting started

i am seeing the same problem with any calendar app anywhere that you can't change the start and end dates. this is important for example if you want to block out time for a conference lasting more than the single day that you opened.

minor just an anoyance.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development