PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Which Windows Mobile Version of BigMaxSense ROM Do You Use?
Windows Mobile 6.5 (21***) 88 26.99%
Windows Mobile 6.5.(x) (23***) 242 74.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 326. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-20-2010, 05:38 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼ GAINED 10% MORE MEMORY ☼ Quickest, Most Customizable Manila☼

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanmv213 View Post
I thought in your tweet you were using sys build 21911? Did you find something wrong with the compatibility of winmo messaging or 2016? I also thought I read somewhere that the 23647 build was superfast but there was a problem with the threaded messaging. I'll try and find that or maybe you already know about it and it has been fixed.
well.... 21909 turned out to be the better for my ROM. Its a keeper... the 23647 had problems and i will be trying another build tonight....

prob with messaging was in the registry... took a lot of investigation to get to the bottom of the problem...

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-20-2010, 05:41 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: omnia
Carrier: verizon

vincetiaspeed is just getting started
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼ GAINED 10% MORE MEMORY ☼ Quickest, Most Customizable Manila☼

Thanks. I appreciate your help.
Old 07-20-2010, 06:15 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

tjhess is becoming a great contributor

I wanted to show off my gorgeous phone screen..

Thanks for such great work!
Old 07-20-2010, 07:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: New TP2 owner

dgtalgoddess is just getting started

Oh, that's a good idea! Here's mine! ugh it's cut off... click for full view.

LETS MAKE BIG PROUD!

..."

>...

Last edited by dgtalgoddess; 07-20-2010 at 07:51 PM.
Old 07-20-2010, 07:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic

Mr_Shields is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via Yahoo to Mr_Shields

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post
ROM Update!

Not releasing another one, just giving an update on upcoming ROM...

- 21909 & 23647 will take place of old builds

- HTC Messaging is now installed and working! Send MMS w/ WinMo and Text with HTC Message 2016

- Revamped MMS to ensure its working for everyone.. Sprint video messaging should work now too

- Cleaning up the conventional manila graphics that are not used in MaxSense...

Yes!!!!!!!! Big is the man!!!!!!!!

[IMG]h[/IMG]
Old 07-20-2010, 07:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Verizon

rndchef is becoming a great contributor

Here is my latest. It seems to change daily. I have nothing better to do than play with my widgets.

2010720_001.jpg
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-20-2010, 08:08 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad

Thanks for the screens and keep em' coming!!

really like to see what everyone's going with
Old 07-20-2010, 08:29 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

solarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

are you putting in ie with flash? =)
Old 07-20-2010, 08:42 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc touch pro2 T7379
Carrier: telus

sunjingtao7996 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post
how is not working for you? can't sign in from tab?

they a different cable/charger (hopefully thats it)

i agree with that last comment... that would be awesome!

thanks
i have actually found it quite fun to rearrange to different layouts and try new things... there are so many options that you rarely get the same thing twice.... i would like to see a clear all widgets feature that way you can start with a new canvas....

it does not have landscape on the home panels... that is because we are unsure what to do there... we have to take 3 portrait home panels to 1 landscape panel.... and everyones widgets will be in different locations... so we are still trying to come up with ideas to make this happen....

Landscape does work on all tabs and throughout the rest of the device.
Thanks a bunch for your specific explanation!
Old 07-20-2010, 09:04 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

wz5257 is a n00b

Did the version of Adobe Reader Mobile change from 6-25 to 7-16? I could have sworn that 6-25 had a version that could reflow the text, but when I went to 7-16, I tried to open a pdf and there was no option to reflow. (and, yes, it was actually "text" and not a graphic.) I searched the "favorite cabs" thread and only found another LE 2.5 version.

[I'm taking an online course and a lot of the reading assignments are in pdf format.]

Also, gotta add that I LOVE THE ROM!!!! I'm been "ROM'ing" for just a few months now and tried Energy, MightyROM, MR.X, and 1 or 2 more. Once I found BigMaxSense, I didn't looked back. Definitely been with it the longest and plan on sticking with it. VERY stable. No lockups on my TP2. (as I had with other ROM's) The graphics and icons look awesome! Love the Dusk themes. The recent memory "fixes" helped me out a lot too. I went from 20-25% free after a soft reset on 6-25 (which trickled down soon thereafter!) to 45% free after soft reset on 7-16.

Thanks, Bignadad!! (and everyone else who contributes!!)
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development