PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Which Windows Mobile Version of BigMaxSense ROM Do You Use?
Windows Mobile 6.5 (21***) 88 26.99%
Windows Mobile 6.5.(x) (23***) 242 74.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 326. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-20-2010, 08:50 AM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼ GAINED 10% MORE MEMORY ☼ Quickest, Most Customizable Manila☼

Quote:
Originally Posted by beathookup View Post
@inspiringdesigns

I can't log into Twitter either, saying either username or password is wrong
goto the settings tab....data services... you can sign in there

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-20-2010, 09:14 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon Wireles

mdphoenix is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmdphoenix is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmdphoenix is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmdphoenix is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via ICQ to mdphoenix Send a message via AIM to mdphoenix Send a message via MSN to mdphoenix Send a message via Yahoo to mdphoenix
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼ GAINED 10% MORE MEMORY ☼ Quickest, Most Customizable Manila☼

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post
how is not working for you? can't sign in from tab?

they a different cable/charger (hopefully thats it)

i agree with that last comment... that would be awesome!

thanks
i have actually found it quite fun to rearrange to different layouts and try new things... there are so many options that you rarely get the same thing twice.... i would like to see a clear all widgets feature that way you can start with a new canvas....

it does not have landscape on the home panels... that is because we are unsure what to do there... we have to take 3 portrait home panels to 1 landscape panel.... and everyones widgets will be in different locations... so we are still trying to come up with ideas to make this happen....

Landscape does work on all tabs and throughout the rest of the device.
You aren't the only one who can't figure this out. SPB Mobile Shell 3 jacks up the widgets when switching from Portrait to Landscape. It's something I can overlook on your ROM since it's working so well for me. I'm such a picky bastard when it comes to ROMs for my phone. I think this may be it.
Old 07-20-2010, 09:52 AM
mabru2001

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdphoenix View Post
You aren't the only one who can't figure this out. SPB Mobile Shell 3 jacks up the widgets when switching from Portrait to Landscape. It's something I can overlook on your ROM since it's working so well for me. I'm such a picky bastard when it comes to ROMs for my phone. I think this may be it.
But SPBMS remembers where the widgets are after you move them where you like. That is all that maxsense needs. Just do the same as portrait and remember the placements.
Old 07-20-2010, 09:59 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon

Longview is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLongview is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLongview is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLongview is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Battery life is much improved.
I am 36 hours into my last full charge and I show 65% battery and 35% memory.

The only issue I am seeing at all is that the END hardware key doesn't seem to go back to the home screen anymore. For instance, if you are in the sms or email screen and hit END or BACK, the screen doesn't change.
Old 07-20-2010, 11:33 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Carrier: Verizon Wireles

mdphoenix is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmdphoenix is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmdphoenix is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmdphoenix is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via ICQ to mdphoenix Send a message via AIM to mdphoenix Send a message via MSN to mdphoenix Send a message via Yahoo to mdphoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by mabru2001 View Post
But SPBMS remembers where the widgets are after you move them where you like. That is all that maxsense needs. Just do the same as portrait and remember the placements.
I didn't realize that. Thanks!

No matter anyway. I feel SPBMS is much slower than this interface now.
Old 07-20-2010, 12:35 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro2
Carrier: sprint

ckquats is a n00b
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (Windows Mobile; WCE; Opera Mobi/WMD-50433; U; en) Presto/2.4.13 Version/10.00)

thnx realized it was my cable not the rom.. everything works gr8 4 me Big keep up the good work!
Old 07-20-2010, 01:11 PM
N00b

anesh01 is just getting started

I need help accessing the menu as to where i can input the sim unlock codes. I called verizon and they gave them to me, as im about to go overseas, but for the life of me i cant find the section/menu to input them. I know in the stock rom it was under a security tab, however i didnt see it there on yours.....any help is appreciated.
Old 07-20-2010, 02:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: verizon

young0ne is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by anesh01 View Post
I need help accessing the menu as to where i can input the sim unlock codes. I called verizon and they gave them to me, as im about to go overseas, but for the life of me i cant find the section/menu to input them. I know in the stock rom it was under a security tab, however i didnt see it there on yours.....any help is appreciated.
yeah I looked at that and it looks like the "Securityā€¯ icon is not under "personal"
ill ask big what happen to it cuz i want to unlock my phone too. i got both codes
and cant use them LOL!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-20-2010, 02:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

Longview is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLongview is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLongview is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLongview is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Big,

Question on the Change Log -> #4
MaxSense ChangeLog
4. Home buttons and keys now go straight to the main screen (this means on TP2 that the End or Back keys will return you to MaxSense home panels)

Should it actually work this way?
On my phone, the end hardware key does not go back to the Maxsense home panels if I am in a screen such as SMS or Email.
Old 07-20-2010, 02:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: VERIZON

joeramirez is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeramirez View Post
What I did was flash to stock, unlock per instructions and then flash back to Big. There might be an easier way but this is how I did mine.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development