PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Which Windows Mobile Version of BigMaxSense ROM Do You Use?
Windows Mobile 6.5 (21***) 88 26.99%
Windows Mobile 6.5.(x) (23***) 242 74.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 326. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-15-2010, 08:27 AM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼ 21909/23569 - 90mb Free RAM! ☼Quickest, Most Customizable Mani

Quote:
Originally Posted by siff View Post
Well it looks like the "King has left the building." Long live the "King of Hype"! it was a good run....
What are you talking about? Who said i was done? I just got done cooking a fresh ROM yesterday! Testing on my device now..

This post has been thanked 8 times.
Old 08-15-2010, 09:02 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

rplenton is a n00b
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼ 21909/23569 - 90mb Free RAM! ☼Quickest, Most Customizable Mani

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurdpcs View Post
I tried your MaxSense rom a while back but didn't see a way to get calendar tasks to appear on the home screen like calendar events can. I would love to move back to MaxSense, but I need to be able to get calendar tasks on the home screen. If a widget isn't available, please add my vote for creating one.
Are you talking about the reminders and alerts not coming up on the screen? This has been improved a lot in the recent releases. There is no widget yet though.
Old 08-15-2010, 09:19 AM
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2
Carrier: Big Red V

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by siff View Post
Well it looks like the "King has left the building." Long live the "King of Hype"! it was a good run....
Well at least the King of Douchers is still in full force!
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 08-15-2010, 09:34 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

buddywiser knows their stuffbuddywiser knows their stuffbuddywiser knows their stuffbuddywiser knows their stuffbuddywiser knows their stuffbuddywiser knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post
What are you talking about? Who said i was done? I just got done cooking a fresh ROM yesterday! Testing on my device now..
Thanks Big! Anything else from this point on is a bonus and I'm sure most of us are very grateful for what we have now.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-15-2010, 09:40 AM
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!
Carrier: Big Red V

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post
Touche...lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddywiser View Post
Thanks Big! Anything else from this point on is a bonus and I'm sure most of us are very grateful for what we have now.
+1 here.....THANKS BIG!
Old 08-15-2010, 11:15 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

gorelow is keeping up the good workgorelow is keeping up the good workgorelow is keeping up the good work

all i want is paris hilton in pakistan and this awesome rom with the capability of pushing the end button from any screen and going back to the home page
Old 08-15-2010, 02:53 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad

It seems my web host for all my images and ROMs is down for good....

I can't really afford to pay a web host fee monthly.... Does anyone have a quick webserver i can transfer to to host my images and ROMs? PM me if so
Old 08-16-2010, 10:41 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Verizon

siff is becoming a great contributor

Long live the king baby!
Old 08-16-2010, 10:50 AM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

unfortunately, i have lost all my images now that my server is gone... I was using it free of charge and never thought to do a backup... this means that ALL my images in ALL of my threads have to be remapped.... This is a HUGE set back and not sure if i can bounce back from it... This is not saying i will stop with the ROM, but all my other threads will probably be discontinued now because i just dont have the time to find all those pics and remap for each thread... some threads have 10 to 20 pics for each....

i am still working on getting at least my ROM back on track, but for now my threads are without images......

i guess you get what you pay for
Old 08-16-2010, 12:48 PM
Themed ROM Chef
Pocket PC: CDMA UNLOCKED Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon (for now)

xpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the community

Big, I flashed your Verizon 23569 last night to see if I wanted to start cooking MaxSense. Let me start by saying that graphically your ROM is beautiful! I love your start menu, SIP keyboard and dialer. Here are the things I have run into so far:
1. The Bluetooth icon in the windows taskbar doesn't work...Can't tell if my headset is connected when I place a call (I have an EXT that can fix this if you would like it)
2. 3 times, I switched to a manila tab and it would not let me go back home. Had to soft reset to get the home page back.
3. I recieved 2 text messages this morning and did not get a visual notification of them
4. Microsoft Voice Command is not included (not sure if this was intentional or not but is a necessity for me)
5. The alarms shortcut in the Office folder does not have an icon.
6. Tried to open a site that required flash with Opera and it wouldn't let me continue. (saw the note that flash now worked?)

That's my initial findings so far. Sorry to hear about your server. I use imageshack.com for all my image hosting. Let me know if I can help with anything.

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development