View Single Post
Old 08-16-2010, 12:48 PM
xpressyourcell
Themed ROM Chef

xpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼ 21909/23569 - 90mb Free RAM! ☼Quickest, Most Customizable Mani

Big, I flashed your Verizon 23569 last night to see if I wanted to start cooking MaxSense. Let me start by saying that graphically your ROM is beautiful! I love your start menu, SIP keyboard and dialer. Here are the things I have run into so far:
1. The Bluetooth icon in the windows taskbar doesn't work...Can't tell if my headset is connected when I place a call (I have an EXT that can fix this if you would like it)
2. 3 times, I switched to a manila tab and it would not let me go back home. Had to soft reset to get the home page back.
3. I recieved 2 text messages this morning and did not get a visual notification of them
4. Microsoft Voice Command is not included (not sure if this was intentional or not but is a necessity for me)
5. The alarms shortcut in the Office folder does not have an icon.
6. Tried to open a site that required flash with Opera and it wouldn't let me continue. (saw the note that flash now worked?)

That's my initial findings so far. Sorry to hear about your server. I use imageshack.com for all my image hosting. Let me know if I can help with anything.

This post has been thanked 2 times.