PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Which Windows Mobile Version of BigMaxSense ROM Do You Use?
Windows Mobile 6.5 (21***) 88 26.99%
Windows Mobile 6.5.(x) (23***) 242 74.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 326. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-11-2010, 10:46 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon Wireles

mdphoenix is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmdphoenix is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmdphoenix is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmdphoenix is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to mdphoenix Send a message via AIM to mdphoenix Send a message via MSN to mdphoenix Send a message via Yahoo to mdphoenix
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼ New Updates Coming Soon ☼ Quickest, Most Customizable Manila☼

Drool.... Looks sick my friend.
Old 07-11-2010, 11:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

monkeygod is keeping up the good workmonkeygod is keeping up the good workmonkeygod is keeping up the good work
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼ New Updates Coming Soon ☼ Quickest, Most Customizable Manila☼

You are evil big...teasing us like this till the very end I c
Old 07-11-2010, 11:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

monkeygod is keeping up the good workmonkeygod is keeping up the good workmonkeygod is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3volution View Post
This is all I am doing & all I should need to do IMO.
Start/File Explorer/Storage Card/My Downloads folder & inside are the cabs I am trying to install BACK into this ROM I just flashed this evening.Doesn't matter where the files are located or saved,I can not see that confirmation box & where to install the app.TotalCommander is what is totally stopping me from seeing that box.
Since I can't duplicate what you are experiencing, I am thinking possibly a bad flash. I would try to task29 and reflash it again...Or if I was you, I will wait till tomorrow for the new release to come out and flash it then. Hopefully, everything work out.
Old 07-11-2010, 11:25 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

solarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Max please say YES! dying.. slow miserable death without flashing. Need... flash.. glass... ugghhhhh.

Last edited by solarflarex; 07-11-2010 at 11:33 PM.
Old 07-12-2010, 01:03 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

solarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

<gulp>
Old 07-12-2010, 01:05 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

ryanmv213 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularryanmv213 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularryanmv213 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularryanmv213 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post
Want to see the new changelog? cooking to my device now, should be good to go soon if no problems...

MaxSense ChangeLog
1. Analog clock widget with dual time/clock feature
2. New Text scrolling panel widget ( text will scroll on the panel upon updates on registry ). This is actually planned for stock updates but I still don't have the time to update yet.
3. 1 new weather layout
Is this still 1.4 or has it changed?

The early nrg version of 1.4 is running absolutely brilliant and I can honestly say is the first version (the 1.4 not the rom) of maxsense since its inception that has put me over the edge of never going back to the laggy sense interface. I know this is still just the beginning of all the customizations, widgets, skinning... but I am completely blown away on how far this UI has come in such a brief time since release. I can't wait until your beta team beats all the bugs out of this newer version of maxsense so I can begin to play and mold!

I noticed in your change log a new weather layout. Does this also include the option to have more than 1 weather widget displaying on the 3 different screens? Sometime in the future max or someone brilliant is going to release a beautiful full page weather forecast widget that is fused with a calendar that is linked to sense that will be able to placed on one of the homepages and it will blow us all away... but when this day comes I'm going to still want the option to put a simple weather animation underneath a clock because of my sense brainwashing. Seriously... we need to have unlimited access to all widgets without restrictions; the only restriction should be screen real estate (this reminds me of suggesting to add an option in maxsense settings to not display page indicator dots). I know the options are coming but I'm seriously salivating at the mere possibilities here. Imagine like in mskips modded spb where you could have several weather widgets that shrink all the way down to just the text description of the city, state, weather description, or temp... that could be placed separately where we want it within the clock background around the weather animation for example... I dream of this day (what donation will it take!) but in all seriousness; you guys are doing an amazing job and I am absolutely content with maxsense's current state of development and I will be readying my paypal accounts to return the favor to both you and max in kind. Speaking of which we need some serious multiple skinning options of the media player like full page skinning with EQ. Someone point me in the right direction on skinning tutorials for maxsense so I can mess one up real proper!

Unfortunately I have one more suggestion of a future option that I think would make the customizing that much easier. Unless there is a registry edit I'm unaware of that lets us plug in our own custom numeric value to change the size options for a widget (outside of the current presets); the newer cht has a clock widget that can be dragged to increase and decrease size that is only limited to the size of the screens length or width. This seriously needs to be implemented for all widgets instead of max having to play with sizing allotments specifically for each widget he creates. Just ask cookie to hook it up with some scripting because this would be SICK!

My wife seriously thinks I'm cheating on her with someone online because I'm on here so damn much.

ps Whats up on those retractable notifications!

Last edited by ryanmv213; 07-12-2010 at 02:29 AM. Reason: retractable notifications!
Old 07-12-2010, 01:43 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic

echap10613 is just getting started

Is thier somebody that could give me step by step instructions on how to get the blue theme or wallpaper up. I have asked a couple of times and have seen another lady ask also but nobody has responded. Really like the rom but don't like the dark background once I saw the others. Somebody please help please!
Old 07-12-2010, 02:15 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by echap10613 View Post
Is thier somebody that could give me step by step instructions on how to get the blue theme or wallpaper up. I have asked a couple of times and have seen another lady ask also but nobody has responded. Really like the rom but don't like the dark background once I saw the others. Somebody please help please!
Actually I responded previously to your post but here it is again:

Instructions:
Download the cab and run it on your device.
If you have a problem installing it, try turning off Sense (All Settings -> Today), installing the cab and then turning Sense back on.

The Default Layout Cab contains ALL widget settings, Locations and backgrounds to be set as pictured above

Important notes:
This cab just alters Manila QTC Image Files
Wallpaper is Installed to \My Documents\Wallpaper
Widget Background are installed to \My Documents\DuskWidgetBacks

The Widget Background ARE NOT applied by default. Once you install cab it will install them in the above location. Then use the following steps to change them..
TO APPLY WIDGET BACKGROUNDS
From home screen choose edit widgets
Click on the widget that you would like to change the background
Change the background to Custom
Once you press okay the HTC album is opened
Navigate to the folders i provided to choose the widget background you would like.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=125035

Here's my condense version:

1) Install cab and reboot
2) So after you install the cab, just go to Menu---edit wallpaper---select the "Wallpaper" Folder and then browse to the theme of your choice (window7, dusk...etc). You should see different wallpapers inside.
You don't need to but if for some reason the background doesn't show up properly, a soft reset wouldn't hurt either.

Best part is mix and match...like having a sweet red dusk background with windows 7 theme

Last edited by monkeygod; 07-12-2010 at 06:52 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-12-2010, 02:16 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2

ryanmv213 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularryanmv213 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularryanmv213 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularryanmv213 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by echap10613 View Post
Have you tried the step by step instructions in post #4?

(someone beat me to the punch!)

Last edited by ryanmv213; 07-12-2010 at 02:24 AM. Reason: instructions previously posted
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-12-2010, 09:09 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 / Touch Pro / Palm Treo 700w
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

weinberk is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by chile62 View Post
Is this rom tethering safe? (this has been asked before, but i did not see the answer)

Thanks.

Ed
Works fine with the Internet Sharing utility (connected with the usb cable)
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development