PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Which Windows Mobile Version of BigMaxSense ROM Do You Use?
Windows Mobile 6.5 (21***) 88 26.99%
Windows Mobile 6.5.(x) (23***) 242 74.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 326. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-09-2010, 01:33 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: New TP2 owner
Carrier: Sprint

dgtalgoddess is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼ New Updates Coming Soon ☼ Quickest, Most Customizable Manila☼

Quote:
Originally Posted by solarflarex View Post
Try making an XDA_UC folder then. Throw a cab in there that you usually install to memory.

Dont forget its in there in the future =)

Maybe its a glitch with someone "not" having an XDA_UC directory. I think most of us flashaholics have them.
thnx for the tip... i will definitely try it on the next flash. although i still have no idea why all of a sudden my password stopped working. im afraid to pass protect the phone now but i need to.

edited to add: i normally install on the sd as oppose to phone memory... is this a bad idea?

Last edited by dgtalgoddess; 07-09-2010 at 01:37 AM.
Old 07-09-2010, 03:26 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2 CDMA
Carrier: Boost/att

jkraze is becoming a great contributor
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼ New Updates Coming Soon ☼ Quickest, Most Customizable Manila☼

Sunday huh? lmfao ya scare me sometimes, but i like it
Old 07-09-2010, 04:06 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

ryanmv213 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularryanmv213 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularryanmv213 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularryanmv213 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Hey big, I flashed a couple of different Maxsense chefs and it doesn't matter if the notification window is off or on if you press the notification (email, text, call history), it DOES take you to the sense tab it just seems to do it randomly after either a long press or 2-5 short clicks. It seems to act in the same manner as the home icon did when MaxSense was first released and that has been revamped and is extremely effecient. So if there is a way to speed the time to get to the sense tab that would be great because I prefer more homepage real estate than the notification window.

I have also played around with 21908 on several chefs and I don't know if it is just me but this build seems to be blazingly fast and so far virtually bug free and might be worth checking out. I will be running spb benchmark and taxing my phone to the max testing out NRGZ's beta 1.4 maxsense 21908 7/8/10 until MAX gives you the thumbs up on releasing the official 1.4.

Also another link to sense from the homepage in MaxSense that I think would be useful would be from the new favorite contacts window having a link to the sense favorites tab. Right now pressing the widget gets you to the all contacts sense tab which is great but maybe a button in a corner just in case someone has several contacts in favorites and scrolling 8 times could become a hassle. Last suggestion and I don't know if this is even possible but maybe adding some notification widgets for other social networks (facebook, twitter, rss, ...).

Once again, I just wanted to say I appreciate all the hard work on this UI and can't believe how far its come in such a short time frame. I am now officially over the withdraw symptoms of not getting my cookie and I'm rapidly becoming a rabid fanatic of Maxsense and where its going. Keep up the great work.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-09-2010, 09:12 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

solarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgtalgoddess View Post
thnx for the tip... i will definitely try it on the next flash. although i still have no idea why all of a sudden my password stopped working. im afraid to pass protect the phone now but i need to.

edited to add: i normally install on the sd as oppose to phone memory... is this a bad idea?
no thats fine but the xda uc run installs to regular memory by default. I think you need to edit config files etc to put it to sd. So just do one that you would normally do to memory and maybe that will solve whatever glitch is going on. I didn't read too much about the initial problem, other than you dont have that directory. Maybe not having it causes some sort of weird issue during the setup that nobody else sees because we all have that directory and a few cabs in there
Old 07-09-2010, 09:33 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: verizon

btsride is just getting started

Dialer looks good Big. What color will the answer / send button be? I like the looks when it is blue instead of green. Either way all your stuff is great and I cant wait to flash the new rom.
Old 07-09-2010, 09:35 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: iPhone 4s
Carrier: VZW

Tortuga49 is just getting started

Looks GREAT BIG! It seems like it's going to be a completely different...Can't wait!!!
Old 07-09-2010, 10:11 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

newkidd is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnewkidd is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnewkidd is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnewkidd is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnewkidd is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgtalgoddess View Post

i have never had a problem, but i can see how running the auto config without having the folder can cause problems.

i am more likely to believe it was either a bad flash, bad download, or a combination of both. my recommendation? take a dose of task29, redownload and reflash your rom, then call me in the morning. you can trust me. im a doctor.
Old 07-09-2010, 10:16 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

newkidd is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnewkidd is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnewkidd is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnewkidd is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnewkidd is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post
Working on new dialer for ROM... input?

yeah i like. i like alot. im giddy with anticipation. its almost like waiting for max sense to release all over again.
Old 07-09-2010, 10:39 AM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad

really feelin' this

This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 07-09-2010, 10:55 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon Wireles

mdphoenix is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmdphoenix is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmdphoenix is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmdphoenix is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via ICQ to mdphoenix Send a message via AIM to mdphoenix Send a message via MSN to mdphoenix Send a message via Yahoo to mdphoenix

Oh hell yeah.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development