PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Which Windows Mobile Version of BigMaxSense ROM Do You Use?
Windows Mobile 6.5 (21***) 88 26.99%
Windows Mobile 6.5.(x) (23***) 242 74.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 326. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-21-2010, 02:35 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Franken Pre Plus/Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

brack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM} ☼ MaxSense Update Coming! ☼ The Quickest, Most Customizable Man

Downloading now, thanks Big.
Old 06-21-2010, 02:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

SLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuff
Send a message via Yahoo to SLCMotor
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM} ☼ MaxSense Update Coming! ☼ The Quickest, Most Customizable Man

The new voicemail alert off the install was not fit in with the rest of the alerts, it was on top and smaller than the rest. Easy fix to change the size on them all however.
Old 06-21-2010, 02:36 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad

Quote:
Originally Posted by daytona283 View Post
Flashed VZW 2-31 and I am able to change ringtone without any issues. but I did notice that when I tried to set the alert for new SMS there were some very ODD entries in the tone dropdown. They appear to be very long hexadecimal values. (screenshot attached)

Additionally the notification widgets have a minor config issue. The new VM icon is scaled at 1 the original are scaled at 1.2 (no big deal)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLCMotor View Post
The new voicemail alert off the install was not fit in with the rest of the alerts, it was on top and smaller than the rest. Easy fix to change the size on them all however.
Yep... just remembered i did not edit the others when changing vmail

i will fix on the 21899 that is getting ready now... i will also fix the 23563 tonight..

Old 06-21-2010, 02:36 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad

Quote:
Originally Posted by daytona283 View Post
Flashed VZW 2-31 and I am able to change ringtone without any issues. but I did notice that when I tried to set the alert for new SMS there were some very ODD entries in the tone dropdown. They appear to be very long hexadecimal values. (screenshot attached)

Additionally the notification widgets have a minor config issue. The new VM icon is scaled at 1 the original are scaled at 1.2 (no big deal)
thats odd.. maybe thats the root of my problem... thanks!
Old 06-21-2010, 02:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2, Moto Droid X

kymikes is keeping up the good workkymikes is keeping up the good work

With the changes to the quicklinks, do this mean that the reg backup from the last version will 'frog' the setup with this new version?? (downloading now and don't know if I should try the restore!!). TIA.
Old 06-21-2010, 02:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

SLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuff

Like you said, I had to change my Ringtone to an alarm sound. The sounds all showed up correctly, none of the gibberish like you posted, however no sound when I selected my tones or some of the default ones. Only the alarm tones worked.

Facebook still did not let me signon through facebook, but it did work when going to data services and signing in that way.

Last edited by SLCMotor; 06-21-2010 at 02:56 PM.
Old 06-21-2010, 02:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by kymikes View Post
With the changes to the quicklinks, do this mean that the reg backup from the last version will 'frog' the setup with this new version?? (downloading now and don't know if I should try the restore!!). TIA.
Yeah, I am not certain, but I didn't restore mine, since it went from 75 to 60. I figured I would start over on that and leave all the reg backups/restore alone.
Old 06-21-2010, 02:47 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kymikes View Post
it will probably work fine, but might want to start fresh since the number of quicklinks has changed...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-21-2010, 02:48 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLCMotor View Post
Like you said, I had to change my Ringtone to an alarm sound. The sounds all showed up correctly, none of the gibberish like you posted, however no sound when I selected my tones or some of the default ones. Only the alarm tones worked. I still didn't get a tone/alert when getting a text message.

Facebook still did not let me signon. I got the 'There was a connection error while attempting to login.'
on the fbook issue, did you try going to settings..data services and sign in from there?
Old 06-21-2010, 02:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post
on the fbook issue, did you try going to settings..data services and sign in from there?
Ok, by going to Data Services and signing in, that way worked.... The calandar widget/toggle thing still locked up when I hit cancel too.

I did do a clear storage, task 29 and then flashed.

Last edited by SLCMotor; 06-21-2010 at 02:55 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development