View Single Post
Old 06-21-2010, 02:36 PM
bignadad
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM} ☼ MaxSense Update Coming! ☼ The Quickest, Most Customizable Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by daytona283 View Post
Flashed VZW 2-31 and I am able to change ringtone without any issues. but I did notice that when I tried to set the alert for new SMS there were some very ODD entries in the tone dropdown. They appear to be very long hexadecimal values. (screenshot attached)

Additionally the notification widgets have a minor config issue. The new VM icon is scaled at 1 the original are scaled at 1.2 (no big deal)
thats odd.. maybe thats the root of my problem... thanks!