PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Which Windows Mobile Version of BigMaxSense ROM Do You Use?
Windows Mobile 6.5 (21***) 88 26.99%
Windows Mobile 6.5.(x) (23***) 242 74.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 326. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-21-2010, 03:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

daytona283 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardaytona283 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardaytona283 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardaytona283 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM} ☼ MaxSense Update Coming! ☼ The Quickest, Most Customizable Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post
thats odd.. maybe thats the root of my problem... thanks!

That's why I mentioned it.

by the way they are intermingled throughout the list
Old 06-21-2010, 03:31 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM} ☼ MaxSense Update Coming! ☼ The Quickest, Most Customizable Man

Verizon 21899 ROM is uploading now... still having the ringtone issue with it so going to try and figure out tonight...

on the 21899 i am getting better memory results (probably to be expected)
on fresh boot i get 73mb free, and MaxSense memory gauge shows 35-40%

on the 23563 i got 62 mb free, and MaxSense memory gauge showed 30-35%, on fresh boot of course

going to stick with the 21899 for now, but i really miss the buttons on bottom..

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-21-2010, 03:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: VERIZON

joeramirez is becoming a great contributor
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM} ☼ ! ☼ The Quickest, Most Customizable Manila☼

I added the Battery, and Memory widgets to the screen with all of the toggle buttons and they are overlapping one another and will not let me delete or move them.
Old 06-21-2010, 03:40 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeramirez View Post
I added the Battery, and Memory widgets to the screen with all of the toggle buttons and they are overlapping one another and will not let me delete or move them.
i had that problem as well.. you should be able to double click and bring up settings for one of them. then just uncheck show widget

if now it can be changed in registry.. let me know if you need that route
Old 06-21-2010, 03:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Verizon

daytona283 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardaytona283 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardaytona283 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardaytona283 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼15 New Widgets☼23563☼21899 ☼ Quickest, Most Customizable Manila

While I am able to set my incoming call ringtone to one of my mp3's and play it from the setup screen the phone does not ring when I receive a call.
Old 06-21-2010, 03:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: VERIZON

joeramirez is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post
i had that problem as well.. you should be able to double click and bring up settings for one of them. then just uncheck show widget

if now it can be changed in registry.. let me know if you need that route
I will need to try the registry route. Both of the widgets are on top of the bluetooth widget (i think) in the top left of the screen and when I try to tap anywhere in the box (in edit mode), nothing happens. Thanks for the excellent support!
Old 06-21-2010, 03:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 MR OF
Carrier: Sprint

andrewdoc21 is just getting started
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼15 New Widgets☼23563☼21899 ☼ Quickest, Most Customizable Manila

any word on landscape support other than quicklinks in this version? i use my phone in landscape ALOT and quicklinks arent doing it for me lol
Old 06-21-2010, 04:01 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Carrier: Sprint

solarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

slide 2 play beta .83 doesn't work with this latest sprint release. no audio out of it. =(

also the icons dont round out on the shortcuts. look at my nanogroove and camera icons.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Example.jpg (100.8 KB, 29 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by solarflarex; 06-21-2010 at 04:26 PM.
Old 06-21-2010, 04:43 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewdoc21 View Post
any word on landscape support other than quicklinks in this version? i use my phone in landscape ALOT and quicklinks arent doing it for me lol
It's on the list but no timeline yet... hopefully soon
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 06-21-2010, 04:49 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

Verizon BigMaxSense 21899 6-21
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development