PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Which Windows Mobile Version of BigMaxSense ROM Do You Use?
Windows Mobile 6.5 (21***) 88 26.99%
Windows Mobile 6.5.(x) (23***) 242 74.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 326. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-21-2010, 06:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

SLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to SLCMotor
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼15 New Widgets☼23563☼21899 ☼ Quickest, Most Customizable Manila

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post
though i had fixed the Ringtone issue, but didn't

the rings are in the windows folder and play fine when clicked on in total commander..
trying to flash back to stock and see if that is the problem...
Are the default ringtones working for anyone?
Not for me with latest flash of 21899
Old 06-21-2010, 06:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

daytona283 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardaytona283 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardaytona283 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardaytona283 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼15 New Widgets☼23563☼21899 ☼ Quickest, Most Customizable Manila

Quote:
Originally Posted by rom116 View Post
Sorry, new guy here. What is the difference in this version?

The difference has to do with the version of WinMo. 21899 is 6.5 while 23563 id 6.5.x The 6.5.x (25653) is more "finger friendly".
Old 06-21-2010, 06:36 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Carrier: Sprint

siraloz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiraloz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiraloz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiraloz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

When the internet search widget gets focus (that is, when the cursor is flashing in it), does your maxsense panel slide down to expose the winmo taskbar right on top of maxsense task bar?

Forgive me if this has been mentioned before, I admit sheer laziness to do a search.
Old 06-21-2010, 06:38 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad

Sprint BigMaxSense 21899 6-21

Old 06-21-2010, 06:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

daytona283 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardaytona283 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardaytona283 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardaytona283 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Another minor issue.

I am running VZW 23563 6-21 . I am not a big fan of the swype keyboard so I went into setting and changed to Full QWERTY but still get the swype keyboard. When I go back into settings it still shows swype.
Old 06-21-2010, 07:22 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad

just found out if you goto windows start menu, settings, sound and notifications the ringtones work there...

if you go to phone, options and change ringtone there it give a corrupt error...

very odd... still trying to figure out, but the ringer is working... uploading new 23563 ROM... (only fixes the alert widget location) so if you have the 6-21 23563 ROM, no need to update....

Last edited by bignadad; 06-21-2010 at 07:27 PM.
Old 06-21-2010, 07:25 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Carrier: Sprint

solarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

so i think s2p's volume problem may be related to the new media player widget? Maybe s2p is trying to capture the audio device when wmp has a hold of it?

edit: read about all the ringtone problems.. maybe this is the source of the s2p sound issue... i'm going to flash back to 6/9 if s2p doesn't work and ringtones are beefed its time to go back to that masterpiece!

Last edited by solarflarex; 06-21-2010 at 07:31 PM.
Old 06-21-2010, 07:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post
just found out if you goto windows start menu, settings, sound and notifications the ringtones work there...

if you go to phone, options and change ringtone there it give a corrupt error...

very odd... still trying to figure out, but the ringer is working... uploading new 23563 ROM... (only fixes the alert widget location) so if you have the 6-21 23563 ROM, no need to update....

That is how I was able to set the ringtone earlier, but when I have an incoming call there is no tone played
Old 06-21-2010, 07:39 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by daytona283 View Post
That is how I was able to set the ringtone earlier, but when I have an incoming call there is no tone played
yep... getting the same problem.... WTF....

some of the first alarms will work as a ringtone, so if you and anyone else who is having the problem, please use those for now...

looking into ...
Old 06-21-2010, 07:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2, Moto Droid X

kymikes is keeping up the good workkymikes is keeping up the good work

Big, I also found that Voice Command under Settings, Personal does not invoke from the icon. I get a piece of an image that looks a bit like a segment of a 'bar' of some kind but the menu never comes up. FYI. Under 6.5.x version VZW

Edit: After several more soft resets, this problem went away. I had tried 2 SR before I reported and had done a couple more after and now VC menu comes up. ????

Last edited by kymikes; 06-21-2010 at 08:03 PM. Reason: update
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development