PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Which Windows Mobile Version of BigMaxSense ROM Do You Use?
Windows Mobile 6.5 (21***) 88 26.99%
Windows Mobile 6.5.(x) (23***) 242 74.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 326. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-17-2010, 09:32 PM
Bustin' ours Saven' yours
Pocket PC: Touch Pro CDMA
Carrier: Sprint

ffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM} ☼ MaxSenseDusk ROM Coming ☼ The Quickest, Most Customizable Man

Big, you're not allowed to have a life............we own you.
Old 06-17-2010, 09:35 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM} ☼ MaxSenseDusk ROM Coming ☼ The Quickest, Most Customizable Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffkip911 View Post
Big, you're not allowed to have a life............we own you.
Well actually Max was the one i was referring to, but i have also been tied up recently as well... going to have some time this weekend and plan to get some MAJOR graphic work done for my ROM... think the Black/White dusk theme might be my new ROM default... i will see

btw.. how you liking the 6-9 ROM?

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-17-2010, 09:51 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad

New sig

Old 06-17-2010, 10:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

SLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuff
Send a message via Yahoo to SLCMotor

Horray.. It will be nice to see all the new updates/changes..
Old 06-18-2010, 03:03 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

tiestogene is a n00b

First time flashing over and I got to say wow man I really have to hand it to you. I love this rom to death. The best one I have ever used. Ive had this phone since it came out and been running on some other roms, but the setup is unreal. Im sticking to this rom. Great job Bro. I do have a few questions. Ever since I have flashed roms they always seem to be buggy. There must be something I am missing. 1/4 times when texting the texting bar goes all out of wack and I have to exit back to the main screen to try and clear it. When I flash roms I run Task 29 and then flash the rom over. Its happened to every rom I have. So is there something I'm missing? Because this rom does the same thing. All the placement get crazy now and then? Sim card or sd I left in? Or what. Thanks for the help. Your rom is legit.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-18-2010, 08:36 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint postpaid

daddymikey1975 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardaddymikey1975 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardaddymikey1975 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardaddymikey1975 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardaddymikey1975 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post
btw.. how you liking the 6-9 ROM?
It's tha shizz man.. Very stable for me.. Lovin' it much more than any other ROM that I've flashed to.. In fact, I had a hard time committing to any ROM for more than a few days cuz I'd get miffed at the bugs/quirks.. I've kept yours on my phone since it's been released (including updates) and must say I'm tickled to death that it's rock solid.

I've kept this one longer than the Sprint stock 6.5 ROM w/ CHT .. I kept that one from release of CHT 1.8 till yours was released... I like not having to flash all the time..

Thanks a TON for the rock solid work that you and Max have put into this.. It's definitely appreciated bro
Old 06-18-2010, 08:41 AM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by daddymikey1975 View Post
It's tha shizz man.. Very stable for me.. Lovin' it much more than any other ROM that I've flashed to.. In fact, I had a hard time committing to any ROM for more than a few days cuz I'd get miffed at the bugs/quirks.. I've kept yours on my phone since it's been released (including updates) and must say I'm tickled to death that it's rock solid.

I've kept this one longer than the Sprint stock 6.5 ROM w/ CHT .. I kept that one from release of CHT 1.8 till yours was released... I like not having to flash all the time..

Thanks a TON for the rock solid work that you and Max have put into this.. It's definitely appreciated bro
Thanks for the comments

only thing that bothers me is the memory.. my memory widget sits at about 10% after a day or two use without soft reset and wish i could get more... BUT the fact is that the ROM and UI (MaxSense) are still just as fast as ever... not noticing any effects on speed... Still working on gaining more memory, but have a hard time to figure out if its worth it... any comments?
Old 06-18-2010, 10:14 AM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

More updates to Win7 Theme... did a little lua editing and got the slide clock bigger!

This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 06-18-2010, 11:20 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: VX6850
Carrier: Verizon

tbone2000 is just getting started

I have a question on the Mail Alert, I don't always open every email I get but would like to know who the newest email is from. I guess I was thinking something like this would show the newest unread message but I believe it always shows the oldest unread message. That way, if I get 20 new messages and keep looking at Mail Alert every time a new one comes in, I will always see the same message. Maybe I'm just missing something and I can configure it differently?
Old 06-18-2010, 11:43 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

monkeygod is keeping up the good workmonkeygod is keeping up the good workmonkeygod is keeping up the good work

Love it big, going on a full week with your ROM now and after adjusting the setting to changescreen program ffkip put up...things been pretty smooth now. Just have to remind myself to clear my old text messages every so often so it won't clog up and slow down sms again . Other than that, everything is pretty much great. I think once the messaging is fix with the icons....everything would be perfect.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development