PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Which Windows Mobile Version of BigMaxSense ROM Do You Use?
Windows Mobile 6.5 (21***) 88 26.99%
Windows Mobile 6.5.(x) (23***) 242 74.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 326. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-16-2010, 07:58 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼ MaxSense1.05 Out NOW! HOT ☼ Quickest, Most Customizable Manila

OK.... Uploading new ROMs now!!

the 23563 is getting just about the same results...
83mb fee / 43% MaxSense memory gauge
OFF Fresh boot....
After a 30 minutes that drops to 80mb/38%

This is very impressive... I suggest abandoning ANY previous release and download this one...

21899 & 23563 Sprint/Verzion will be up in 2 hours or less...

THIS IS A HUGE IMPROVEMENT.. IM STILL IN SHOCK!

Last edited by bignadad; 07-16-2010 at 09:06 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 07-16-2010, 08:09 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

solarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼ MaxSense1.05 Out NOW! HOT ☼ Quickest, Most Customizable Manila

BIG! you are the master!!!! NICE!!!! if you can get ie6 with flash in this rom it will be like I died and went to heaven! It is a trade off between you and NRG with the browsers. he only has opera 9.7 which is crap. I love opera 10 finals smoothness. props on getting that in there and being stable. I also love flash within the browser and skyfire seems to be wonky these days. it used to be good.... the flash in IE works really well. I had to flash to NRG's today to see if it was 1.05 which it is.. but also if I was dreaming on how good ie6 with flash was.... i will definately be flashing your new release with this ram improvement omg lol. I'll wait patiently for you to msg nrg and trade your tip for his on ie6

how many opera tabs can we open now! lol

Last edited by solarflarex; 07-16-2010 at 08:14 PM.
Old 07-16-2010, 08:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: sprint

chile62 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post
OK.... Uploading new ROMs now!!

the 23563 is getting the same results...
83mb fee / 45% MaxSense memory gauge
OFF Fresh boot....
After a 30 minutes that drops to 81mb/40%

This is very impressive... I suggest abandoning ANY previous release and download this one...

21899 & 23563 Sprint/Verzion will be up in 2 hours or less...

THIS IS A HUGE IMPROVEMENT.. IM STILL IN SHOCK!
Do you ever get any rest, any sleep, do you eat?

I love your work, it is highly apreciated.
Muchas gracias, seƱor Big.

Ed
Old 07-16-2010, 08:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic

Mr_Shields is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via Yahoo to Mr_Shields
Question Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼ MaxSense1.05 Out NOW! HOT ☼ Quickest, Most Customizable Manila

Help!!!!! I'M ON THE JULY 16 SPRINT MAXSENSE AND I CANNOT GET MY MMS WORKING!!!!! I'VE TRIED THIS ROM AND BiGnAdAd's MOST RECENT MAXSENSE ROMS AND NEITHER OF THEM WORK. I'VE TASK 29'D, FLASHED, AND CLEARED STORAGE. I'VE TASK 29'D, FLASHED STOCK, TASK 29'D, FLASHED, AND CLEARED STORAGE. I TRIED THE NRG ROM SPRINT MMS SETTINGS CAB. I WENT INTO THE MMS SETTINGS IN THE SMS OPTIONS AND AM NOT ABLE TO SET SPRINT AS DEFAULT...IT'S STUCK ON SAMPLEMMC. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!

EDIT: BIG, IS MMS WORKING ON THE NEW ROM? WHAT CAN I DO TO GET IT WORKING. I WOULD GLADLY FLASH BACK TO YOURS IF I CAN GET MMS WORKING. I'VE EVEN TRIED MMS FIX CABS, ARCSOFT CABS, NO LUCK. I LOVE AND DO APPRECIATE YOUR WORK. HELP ME GET MMS WORKING AND I'LL LOVE IT THAT MUCH MORE.

[IMG]h[/IMG]
Old 07-16-2010, 09:06 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

solarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Just an fyi big. the document tab works ok in nrgs 7:16 release of max manilla 1.05 the fb tab is broken so it must be something with your rom
Old 07-16-2010, 09:23 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad

Sprint 7-16 BigMaxSEnse 21899 ROM (with memory improvement)
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-16-2010, 09:32 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post
is the 7-16 23563 posted the memory improvement one? oh crap answered my own question the archive is corrupted hehe.

Last edited by solarflarex; 07-16-2010 at 09:34 PM.
Old 07-16-2010, 09:33 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

Old 07-16-2010, 09:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Verizon

daytona283 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardaytona283 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardaytona283 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardaytona283 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by solarflarex View Post
is the 7-16 23563 posted the memory improvement one?

Since it says with memory improvement I would think YES
Old 07-16-2010, 09:46 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

Here is another little speed fix.... i was looking for more large image files and found a couple more.. my maxsense quicklinks were 512x12.. i now have resized to 128x128 and cut the size to a 1/4 of what it was.... you can now browse shortcuts much quicker... try it before and after you install the cab and you will see....
Attached Files
File Type: cab BiGnAdAd MaxSenes Quicklink Fix.cab (81.6 KB, 74 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development