View Single Post
Old 06-18-2010, 08:41 AM
bignadad
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM} ☼ MaxSenseDusk ROM Coming ☼ The Quickest, Most Customizable Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by daddymikey1975 View Post
It's tha shizz man.. Very stable for me.. Lovin' it much more than any other ROM that I've flashed to.. In fact, I had a hard time committing to any ROM for more than a few days cuz I'd get miffed at the bugs/quirks.. I've kept yours on my phone since it's been released (including updates) and must say I'm tickled to death that it's rock solid.

I've kept this one longer than the Sprint stock 6.5 ROM w/ CHT .. I kept that one from release of CHT 1.8 till yours was released... I like not having to flash all the time..

Thanks a TON for the rock solid work that you and Max have put into this.. It's definitely appreciated bro
Thanks for the comments

only thing that bothers me is the memory.. my memory widget sits at about 10% after a day or two use without soft reset and wish i could get more... BUT the fact is that the ROM and UI (MaxSense) are still just as fast as ever... not noticing any effects on speed... Still working on gaining more memory, but have a hard time to figure out if its worth it... any comments?