View Single Post
Old 07-09-2010, 09:12 AM
solarflarex
Halfway to VIP Status

solarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼ New Updates Coming Soon ☼ Quickest, Most Customizable Manila☼

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgtalgoddess View Post
thnx for the tip... i will definitely try it on the next flash. although i still have no idea why all of a sudden my password stopped working. im afraid to pass protect the phone now but i need to.

edited to add: i normally install on the sd as oppose to phone memory... is this a bad idea?
no thats fine but the xda uc run installs to regular memory by default. I think you need to edit config files etc to put it to sd. So just do one that you would normally do to memory and maybe that will solve whatever glitch is going on. I didn't read too much about the initial problem, other than you dont have that directory. Maybe not having it causes some sort of weird issue during the setup that nobody else sees because we all have that directory and a few cabs in there