View Single Post
Old 07-09-2010, 04:06 AM
ryanmv213
PPCGeeks Regular

ryanmv213 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularryanmv213 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularryanmv213 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularryanmv213 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼ New Updates Coming Soon ☼ Quickest, Most Customizable Manila☼

Hey big, I flashed a couple of different Maxsense chefs and it doesn't matter if the notification window is off or on if you press the notification (email, text, call history), it DOES take you to the sense tab it just seems to do it randomly after either a long press or 2-5 short clicks. It seems to act in the same manner as the home icon did when MaxSense was first released and that has been revamped and is extremely effecient. So if there is a way to speed the time to get to the sense tab that would be great because I prefer more homepage real estate than the notification window.

I have also played around with 21908 on several chefs and I don't know if it is just me but this build seems to be blazingly fast and so far virtually bug free and might be worth checking out. I will be running spb benchmark and taxing my phone to the max testing out NRGZ's beta 1.4 maxsense 21908 7/8/10 until MAX gives you the thumbs up on releasing the official 1.4.

Also another link to sense from the homepage in MaxSense that I think would be useful would be from the new favorite contacts window having a link to the sense favorites tab. Right now pressing the widget gets you to the all contacts sense tab which is great but maybe a button in a corner just in case someone has several contacts in favorites and scrolling 8 times could become a hassle. Last suggestion and I don't know if this is even possible but maybe adding some notification widgets for other social networks (facebook, twitter, rss, ...).

Once again, I just wanted to say I appreciate all the hard work on this UI and can't believe how far its come in such a short time frame. I am now officially over the withdraw symptoms of not getting my cookie and I'm rapidly becoming a rabid fanatic of Maxsense and where its going. Keep up the great work.
This post has been thanked 1 times.