PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Which Windows Mobile Version of BigMaxSense ROM Do You Use?
Windows Mobile 6.5 (21***) 88 26.99%
Windows Mobile 6.5.(x) (23***) 242 74.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 326. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-07-2010, 10:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

504 Refugee is keeping up the good work504 Refugee is keeping up the good work504 Refugee is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼ New Updates Coming Soon ☼ Quickest, Most Customizable Manila☼

Sorry I'm new to the MaxSense thing, but do these files edit like manilla?

I've been wanting to get a clock similar to the Saints NFL clock found here.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=127122
Old 07-07-2010, 11:30 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼ New Updates Coming Soon ☼ Quickest, Most Customizable Manila☼

working some different wallpaper with new theme
All are included in my ROM

This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 07-08-2010, 12:01 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G LTE
Carrier: Sprint PCS

jamio88 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjamio88 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjamio88 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjamio88 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to jamio88 Send a message via Yahoo to jamio88

Thanks for the Rom Big. I am still amazed at all the customizations that can be done (which is why every day I completly change my layout, lol)

Can't wait to see what you will add next. 2 quick questions though:

I notice whenever I try to get my weather it says "No Weather Data Avaliable" (though it worked on my Stock Rom)

and

When adding the toggle and utility icons, is there a way to auto allign icons like on a PC? I spent hours trying to get them all just perfect, but I can't ever seem to get them just right.

(btw, if you need any new beta testers for future installments let me know. I am more then willing to help)
Kernel: #Mean-v0.5.1728
Old 07-08-2010, 12:36 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

SLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuff
Send a message via Yahoo to SLCMotor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffkip911 View Post
Big, try the new HTC messging client..found here
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...=718645&page=3

Read up, think the first is better
Neither one of these worked for me, I get an Error on bootup:
XSenseSvc.exe and then select quit and then restart this program. Happens on both.

Ok, I got it to work, had to install to my SD card

Last edited by SLCMotor; 07-08-2010 at 01:01 AM.
Old 07-08-2010, 12:39 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

solarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Its like christmas eve every day. This rules! I LOVE THIS PHONE! and max and big! Not like that though.
Old 07-08-2010, 08:14 AM
Elite PPCGeeks Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Fido(Can), Alfa(Leb), Jawal(Ksa)

bteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIP

will installing NeoS2000 DP3 increase performance on this rom?
Old 07-08-2010, 09:09 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: New TP2 owner

dgtalgoddess is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by solarflarex View Post
Its like christmas eve every day. This rules! I LOVE THIS PHONE! and max and big! Not like that though.

I know exactly how you feel, I am new to TP2. I loved it just hated that SOD and the sluggishness. I couldn't stand it so I started looking for a different ROM. Few days later, I unlocked, flashed with MR, loved it but for some reason I couldn't get MMS to work. Switched to Energy, loved it also but thought it was too busy somehow (for me anyway). Kept switching back and forth.

Never stayed with a ROM for more than a week except for this one and I really can't wait to flash the latest and greatest from Big.

So thanks Big and thanks to those who replied (and will continue to reply as I will have more questions to ask for sure) to all my newbie questions.
Old 07-08-2010, 10:30 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

monkeygod is keeping up the good workmonkeygod is keeping up the good workmonkeygod is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgtalgoddess View Post
I know exactly how you feel, I am new to TP2. I loved it just hated that SOD and the sluggishness. I couldn't stand it so I started looking for a different ROM. Few days later, I unlocked, flashed with MR, loved it but for some reason I couldn't get MMS to work. Switched to Energy, loved it also but thought it was too busy somehow (for me anyway). Kept switching back and forth.

Never stayed with a ROM for more than a week except for this one and I really can't wait to flash the latest and greatest from Big.

So thanks Big and thanks to those who replied (and will continue to reply as I will have more questions to ask for sure) to all my newbie questions.
Just an FYI dgtalgoddess, did you try these fixes for MMS on MR yet?
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=2566
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=2526

That should fix the MMS issue. But yeah that's the fun and addictive thing about ROM, you got to try them all before you can truly be happy
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-08-2010, 01:34 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G LTE
Carrier: Sprint PCS

jamio88 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjamio88 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjamio88 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjamio88 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to jamio88 Send a message via Yahoo to jamio88

I guess I am the exception that proves the rule, lol. This is the only Rom I have ever flashed on my phone. Have been so happy with it that I don't even want to try any others.

However, I can't wait to flash to an updated version.
Old 07-08-2010, 02:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: New TP2 owner

dgtalgoddess is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeygod View Post
Just an FYI dgtalgoddess, did you try these fixes for MMS on MR yet?
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=2566
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=2526

That should fix the MMS issue. But yeah that's the fun and addictive thing about ROM, you got to try them all before you can truly be happy

I tried it, I still couldn't get it to work... I don't know what I did or didn't do right but I just gave up. LOL. I thanked you though.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development