PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Which Windows Mobile Version of BigMaxSense ROM Do You Use?
Windows Mobile 6.5 (21***) 88 26.99%
Windows Mobile 6.5.(x) (23***) 242 74.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 326. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-05-2010, 10:34 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

solarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼ 21909/23569 - 90mb Free RAM! ☼Quickest, Most Customizable Mani

Rom still holding up well. Sometimes I have to soft reset due to some memleak after a few days, but it doesn't always happen. Could be something I installed.

other than that no real big glitches etc. Everything has been working smooth. I can load up so much stuff without having to kill apps etc. no auto close apps due to memory problems. best rom ever!
Old 08-05-2010, 10:35 AM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼ 21909/23569 - 90mb Free RAM! ☼Quickest, Most Customizable Mani

Quote:
Originally Posted by solarflarex View Post
Rom still holding up well. Sometimes I have to soft reset due to some memleak after a few days, but it doesn't always happen. Could be something I installed.

other than that no real big glitches etc. Everything has been working smooth. I can load up so much stuff without having to kill apps etc. no auto close apps due to memory problems. best rom ever!
i am getting the exact same experience... Working very well for me...

With that said i do plan on another update in the near future just to address some of the issues... Hopefully i will hear from Max soon so we can get some more Maxsense updates

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-05-2010, 07:54 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: verizon

btsride is just getting started

Big I see a new update may be coming and I was wondering if you could make a CAB up to make the appointments have a clear background and also maybe a CAB to make the taskbar clear as well. Thanks
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen01 copy.jpg (440.6 KB, 62 views) Click for barcode!
Old 08-06-2010, 12:51 AM
VFW Member
Pocket PC: GNote2 Sprint SERO!
Carrier: Theodore Roosevelt CVN-71

gullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)

Anyone know what this notification is. When i click on NOTIFICATION on the bottom left it does nothing. Also doesnt show anything in th notification page?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2010 08 05_23 40 49_0022_111g.jpg (91.7 KB, 66 views) Click for barcode!
Old 08-06-2010, 08:56 AM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad

looks like picture mail....
Old 08-06-2010, 08:57 AM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by btsride View Post
Big I see a new update may be coming and I was wondering if you could make a CAB up to make the appointments have a clear background and also maybe a CAB to make the taskbar clear as well. Thanks
its controlled by a separate qtc file... will have to find it....
Old 08-06-2010, 10:06 AM
VFW Member
Pocket PC: GNote2 Sprint SERO!
Carrier: Theodore Roosevelt CVN-71

gullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post
looks like picture mail....

Yes it was, thanks. I was only able to find that out when I switched from Titanium to Sense. Not sure why the notification didn't work in Titanium.
Old 08-06-2010, 01:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Mesmerize
Carrier: USCC

123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to 123sit

Quote:
Originally Posted by btsride View Post
This post will get that transparent appointment background your looking for.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=1247
Old 08-07-2010, 12:04 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc TP2
Carrier: sprint

batwing is just getting started

Hello Big,

I just tried your ROM and I am impressed !

Using the full GUI it starts somewhere around 80 MB free, although after a while it goes up around 114 MB, still one of the best available memory I saw around.

Or, booting up and using Titanium only, it boots on 38% RAM used and goes up to 43% which is really amazing.

I need some help about Win media Player tho.

I use ORB Streaming to strem video and TV on my phone. Before install your ROM I was using MrX Rom and I was able to watch my streaming in full screen with WMP.

Now, with your ROM, WMP just show the content in a sort of "box" inside the full screen.
Although the option "Scale to fit screen" is selected by default, it looks like is not fitting the screen.

Any idea what can be different between the 2 ROMs and how can I adjust WMP to work the way I like?

I use the option to watch video from my PC on my phone alot, and this iis ruining my experience and it may means a dealbreaker for me.

Thank yu very much for your help ! and.. hey, great job by the way !
Old 08-07-2010, 10:20 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc TP2
Carrier: sprint

batwing is just getting started

After a few hours of testing, this is unfortunately a Big NO GO for me.

Here are my notes and findings, i hope they may help and if the issues will be fixed this would be my N. 1 choice for a ROM.

- After 30 minutes surfing the internet with Opera or IE testing a few sites, battery down to 83% from 100%
- After the same 30 mins , process GWES.exe, which started at about 13000Kb is now up to 23600 KB and continue slowly growing. Actually I noticed that after a full night recharging, 8 hours standby, from a starting 103 MB memory in use, became 127 MB in use. In fact GWES grew from starting 13000 KB to about 35000 KB during Idle time
- Opera 10 is a royal pain in the neck, at least in my opinion. However, for some reason it does not interact correctly with MSN Mobile and trying to access my hotmail from MSN mobile (I use this method to fully display images and download large attachments) it is not able to display the email message once clicked into the Inbox. Furthermore, storing Favs in a different way, all of my backed up Favs didn t work on Opera 10
- Windows Media Player is not showing my video streamed from my PC using ORB in full screen as it was used to do on other ROMs. The show comes up a sort of “boxed” in the center of the screen.
- Out of the box the “basic task manager” on the upper right corner is missing. How on this ROM is supposed to work the Multitasking switch? However that simple task manager can be installed by external CAB, but it doesn t work as simple it should be. Is there another way for a “1 touch app switching” I did not find?
- IE does not auto rotate in landscape mode, while Opera does it.
Thank you for your hard work.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development