View Single Post
Old 07-12-2010, 01:05 AM
ryanmv213
PPCGeeks Regular

ryanmv213 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularryanmv213 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularryanmv213 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularryanmv213 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼ New Updates Coming Soon ☼ Quickest, Most Customizable Manila☼

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post
Want to see the new changelog? cooking to my device now, should be good to go soon if no problems...

MaxSense ChangeLog
1. Analog clock widget with dual time/clock feature
2. New Text scrolling panel widget ( text will scroll on the panel upon updates on registry ). This is actually planned for stock updates but I still don't have the time to update yet.
3. 1 new weather layout
Is this still 1.4 or has it changed?

The early nrg version of 1.4 is running absolutely brilliant and I can honestly say is the first version (the 1.4 not the rom) of maxsense since its inception that has put me over the edge of never going back to the laggy sense interface. I know this is still just the beginning of all the customizations, widgets, skinning... but I am completely blown away on how far this UI has come in such a brief time since release. I can't wait until your beta team beats all the bugs out of this newer version of maxsense so I can begin to play and mold!

I noticed in your change log a new weather layout. Does this also include the option to have more than 1 weather widget displaying on the 3 different screens? Sometime in the future max or someone brilliant is going to release a beautiful full page weather forecast widget that is fused with a calendar that is linked to sense that will be able to placed on one of the homepages and it will blow us all away... but when this day comes I'm going to still want the option to put a simple weather animation underneath a clock because of my sense brainwashing. Seriously... we need to have unlimited access to all widgets without restrictions; the only restriction should be screen real estate (this reminds me of suggesting to add an option in maxsense settings to not display page indicator dots). I know the options are coming but I'm seriously salivating at the mere possibilities here. Imagine like in mskips modded spb where you could have several weather widgets that shrink all the way down to just the text description of the city, state, weather description, or temp... that could be placed separately where we want it within the clock background around the weather animation for example... I dream of this day (what donation will it take!) but in all seriousness; you guys are doing an amazing job and I am absolutely content with maxsense's current state of development and I will be readying my paypal accounts to return the favor to both you and max in kind. Speaking of which we need some serious multiple skinning options of the media player like full page skinning with EQ. Someone point me in the right direction on skinning tutorials for maxsense so I can mess one up real proper!

Unfortunately I have one more suggestion of a future option that I think would make the customizing that much easier. Unless there is a registry edit I'm unaware of that lets us plug in our own custom numeric value to change the size options for a widget (outside of the current presets); the newer cht has a clock widget that can be dragged to increase and decrease size that is only limited to the size of the screens length or width. This seriously needs to be implemented for all widgets instead of max having to play with sizing allotments specifically for each widget he creates. Just ask cookie to hook it up with some scripting because this would be SICK!

My wife seriously thinks I'm cheating on her with someone online because I'm on here so damn much.

ps Whats up on those retractable notifications!

Last edited by ryanmv213; 07-12-2010 at 02:29 AM. Reason: retractable notifications!