PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Which Windows Mobile Version of BigMaxSense ROM Do You Use?
Windows Mobile 6.5 (21***) 88 26.99%
Windows Mobile 6.5.(x) (23***) 242 74.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 326. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-11-2010, 09:56 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Us Cellular

3volution is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼ New Updates Coming Soon ☼ Quickest, Most Customizable Manila☼

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeygod View Post
Hmmm...are you having this issue with big maxsense rom or another rom? Have you try any soft reset or hard reset yet?

BigMaxSenseROM-23563-USCC-6-25

It's the only ROM I have this problem with.If it wouldn't open in this TotalCommander I'd be fine.But,it does.
I have.

Last edited by 3volution; 07-11-2010 at 10:03 PM.
Old 07-11-2010, 09:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

monkeygod is keeping up the good workmonkeygod is keeping up the good workmonkeygod is keeping up the good work
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼ New Updates Coming Soon ☼ Quickest, Most Customizable Manila☼

Quote:
Originally Posted by cganesh75 View Post
hi guys, very noobie here.. i have a question. i love the look of this rom and everything i read about maxsense... I have a Touch Pro 1 . will this rom thats given in the download link work with TP1? if not, is there a variant of it that will work?

thanks
You may want to try this out:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=68

Energy has MAXSENSE for TP1 for CDMA (Verizon, Sprint...etc.).
Old 07-11-2010, 10:12 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon Wireles

mdphoenix is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmdphoenix is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmdphoenix is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmdphoenix is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via ICQ to mdphoenix Send a message via AIM to mdphoenix Send a message via MSN to mdphoenix Send a message via Yahoo to mdphoenix

F5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5
Old 07-11-2010, 10:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: New TP2 owner

dgtalgoddess is just getting started

I guess we won't be seeing the update today.
Old 07-11-2010, 10:23 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TP2

J666Diablo is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3volution View Post
Guys,I know how to install a cab.
My question all along is how do I install that cab when I can never see the box that asks me where I want to install the cab TO.
It pops up in the background,I can hear it but not see it.Which does me no good?
try clicking on the cab again and it brings the install window to the front. I couldn't reproduce your conditions but i can verify relaunching the cab brings the window to the front.
Old 07-11-2010, 10:27 PM
N00b

3volution is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by J666Diablo View Post
try clicking on the cab again and it brings the install window to the front. I couldn't reproduce your conditions but i can verify relaunching the cab brings the window to the front.
Man,I have clicked & clicked & clicked & clicked.
I hear it asking in the back ground but I am never able to see it or select any options.
Old 07-11-2010, 10:28 PM
Bustin' ours Saven' yours
Pocket PC: Touch Pro CDMA

ffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3volution View Post
Could someone tell me how I install something when the install confirmation dialog box comes up behind the file explorer making it impossible to confirm it?
sounds like you're DL from you phone...save to SD, exit out of opera, then go to SD and run from there (assuming you're installing a .cab)
Old 07-11-2010, 10:32 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TP2

J666Diablo is just getting started

ahhh, it's a web link? that would make much more sense. Sorry for the confusion man.
Old 07-11-2010, 10:33 PM
N00b

3volution is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffkip911 View Post
sounds like you're DL from you phone...save to SD, exit out of opera, then go to SD and run from there (assuming you're installing a .cab)
This is all I am doing & all I should need to do IMO.
Start/File Explorer/Storage Card/My Downloads folder & inside are the cabs I am trying to install BACK into this ROM I just flashed this evening.Doesn't matter where the files are located or saved,I can not see that confirmation box & where to install the app.TotalCommander is what is totally stopping me from seeing that box.

Last edited by 3volution; 07-11-2010 at 10:39 PM.
Old 07-11-2010, 10:44 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad

Guys i am just waiting on green light from Max to release..... There are one or two small bugs still present and i CANNOT release until he lets me.. I will say that i have everything ready to go! so as soon as i get the green light ya'll will be one of the first to see it.... wanna see some screens????

This post has been thanked 10 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development