PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Which Windows Mobile Version of BigMaxSense ROM Do You Use?
Windows Mobile 6.5 (21***) 88 26.99%
Windows Mobile 6.5.(x) (23***) 242 74.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 326. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-10-2010, 10:20 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: USCC

Iguana775 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM} ☼ Fresh 6-9 23563 UP! ☼ The Quickest, Most Customizable Manila☼

Quote:
Originally Posted by camscell View Post
not trying to be an a$$hole but every rom ive used has had some sort of bug even the stock roms that are suppose to be finalized by the "pros"

honestly do you call microsoft everyday when they have a hotfix on windows update...

nothing technology based in this world is perfect because its built by humans and we are humans we overlook things and if theres anybody in this world that has told you they've never made a mistake then they really need to head out to the real world...
I'm a .NET developer and have been for almost 10 years. I will say, you NEVER EVER have a completely bug free product. there will always be some issues....some minor, some major. The only thing you can do is minimize them as best you can with proper testing and even then, things are missed.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-10-2010, 10:27 AM
Bustin' ours Saven' yours
Pocket PC: Touch Pro CDMA
Carrier: Sprint

ffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIP
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM} ☼ Fresh 6-9 23563 UP! ☼ The Quickest, Most Customizable Manila☼

Quote:
Originally Posted by daytona283 View Post
From Gyrator main screen Select Menu....Events....Tap and Hold "Disable (Manila)" .....Tap Orientation. When you return to the Event Configuration screen it should show a 0 to the right of Disable (Manila).

BTW I am running version 2008.12.10.1

thanks. I'm using a lighte rotation program that i think works a bit bett....but thanks for the info!
Old 06-10-2010, 10:33 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

monkeygod is keeping up the good workmonkeygod is keeping up the good workmonkeygod is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by daytona283 View Post
From Gyrator main screen Select Menu....Events....Tap and Hold "Disable (Manila)" .....Tap Orientation. When you return to the Event Configuration screen it should show a 0 to the right of Disable (Manila).

BTW I am running version 2008.12.10.1
Thanks daytona283...hopefully this smoothen out gyrator.
Old 06-10-2010, 10:35 AM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad

Max Sense Flopped & CHT's Brilliance!!!

hehe...had a good laugh at this...
Any Publicity is Good Publicity IMO

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-10-2010, 10:39 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post

both have their positives and minuses. though, with CHT 1.8, I kept having SOD issues.

I will say, the new BMS is much better with battery than the previous one. A little improved on mem usage too. I'm at upper 20%-low 30% mem available now compared to low 20% with the previous version.
Old 06-10-2010, 10:40 AM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post

there is always going to be a bad apple in the bunch keep up the incredible work its well respected.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-10-2010, 10:49 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

monkeygod is keeping up the good workmonkeygod is keeping up the good workmonkeygod is keeping up the good work

I guess it's a natural tendency of human nature to complain...but sometimes I wonder if there should be a thread title "Etiquette of constructive criticism 101"...because a lot of those basher in this thread as well as in the forum as a whole could use it.
Old 06-10-2010, 11:26 AM
Bustin' ours Saven' yours
Pocket PC: Touch Pro CDMA

ffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIP

hmm, apparently, some here are entitled to goods and services.
Did you:
1) purchase the software (MaxSense ROM)?
2)were you forced to put the software on your phone?
3)is your phone unrepairable due to the software?

If you answered "NO" to all three, why are you complaining?? If you request a fix in a half-way agreeable manner, we would be glad to help. But complaining about something you got for free, that you were not forced to use---you downloaded it, not us, and nothing is wrong with your phone for using it....come on guys, help us out. If you don't like it, fine, there are many roms I do not like----and I don't use them----AND, I don't go to the thread and hammer them, and drop statements that are as useful as a steaming handful of turd. If you truly dislike the rom, flash another, and tell us WHY you didn't like it...or offer something that would make it better.
Old 06-10-2010, 11:29 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Some people will complain if they got hung with a new rope. lol

MOD Edit: Language

Last edited by WarChild; 06-10-2010 at 11:44 AM. Reason: Language
Old 06-10-2010, 11:44 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Just some feedbacks on the current revision so far. I am not sure if this was addressed earlier, which I may have missed, but there seemed to be more problems with sms. Once I get to the sms screen and get the green notification with the message pop up, the actual message never show up on the screen despite the little green icon having a message number in it. Anybody experience similar issue? Also SMS is still pretty lagging in term of messages being sent and received actually showing up.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development