PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Which Windows Mobile Version of BigMaxSense ROM Do You Use?
Windows Mobile 6.5 (21***) 88 26.99%
Windows Mobile 6.5.(x) (23***) 242 74.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 326. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-11-2010, 07:58 PM
Bustin' ours Saven' yours
Pocket PC: Touch Pro CDMA
Carrier: Sprint

ffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM} ☼ MaxSense Dusk Coming ☼ The Quickest, Most Customizable Manila

here's the wallpaper---found off the web...and most are NOT the correct size...these are raw wallpapers
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-11-2010, 08:06 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: tp2
Carrier: sprnt

lostphone is a n00b
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM} ☼ MaxSense Dusk Coming ☼ The Quickest, Most Customizable Manila

sorry if i missed it i tried to look. has anyone else still having the issue from htc update with the screen going black from sitting in standby? I had tried a few other roms before this one and did not have a problem. but this one it seems to regularly freeze up and i have to constantly pull the battery.
i have not updated to the newest rom released the other day i will give that a shot this weekend, wanted to ask just incase im not the only one.

thanks.
Old 06-11-2010, 08:18 PM

ffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostphone View Post
sorry if i missed it i tried to look. has anyone else still having the issue from htc update with the screen going black from sitting in standby? I had tried a few other roms before this one and did not have a problem. but this one it seems to regularly freeze up and i have to constantly pull the battery.
i have not updated to the newest rom released the other day i will give that a shot this weekend, wanted to ask just incase im not the only one.

thanks.

Def update to the newest....however, Big may drop a new version this weekend...if you can handle a few more days of issues, wait until this weekends version. Or you can flash 6.9 and then flash the newest this weekend---your call, but the freezing has been fixed 6.9
Old 06-11-2010, 08:23 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: tp2
Carrier: sprnt

lostphone is a n00b

ive flashed this thing at least 15 times this month.. im tired of re-installing all the cabs and settings,i think i can wait until he drops a new one lol.
thanks for the heads up tho, i will keep an eye out for it
Old 06-11-2010, 08:28 PM

Quote:
ive flashed this thing at least 15 times this month.. im tired of re-installing all the cabs and settings,i think i can wait until he drops a new one lol.
if you are having issues after the flash ie freezing, lockups...try Task 29 or the flashdance prior to flashing a new (updated) rom...you will (reported) get a better flash
Old 06-11-2010, 09:36 PM

Alright, cleaned it up a bit
Attached Images
File Type: jpg KIP EH SUPER L.jpg (7.8 KB, 11 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg KIP EH SUPER M.jpg (9.1 KB, 12 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg KIP EH SUPER R.jpg (6.8 KB, 8 views) Click for barcode!
Old 06-11-2010, 09:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

daytona283 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardaytona283 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardaytona283 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardaytona283 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:

Since the ROM uses XDA_UC installing cabs and settings shouldn't take any more than 2 screen taps (1 to acknowledge start and 1 to acknowledge completion). More information is available @ http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=503060
Old 06-11-2010, 09:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 / Touch Pro / Palm Treo 700w
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

weinberk is becoming a great contributor
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM} ☼Fresh 23563/21901 Up NOW!☼ The Quickest, Most Customizable Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgepink View Post
I make no warranties on this, nor did I create it or take credit, but just tested on this rom and it works.
Cheers. I'll try it out. Did you notice any other features missing? I've used cabs to do this, and a regedit on previous roms and it worked, but if I'm recalling correctly, there were other features that were lost too.
Old 06-11-2010, 10:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

ufrx18 is keeping up the good workufrx18 is keeping up the good work
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM} ☼ Fresh 6-9 23563 UP! ☼ The Quickest, Most Customizable Manila☼

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike G. View Post
I will. Because it ain't nothing in your thread worth having vic! Every rom I have ever used was better than that first release. I'm entitled to my opinion, and my opinion is that if you were gonna release something as buggy as that, it shouldn't have taken as long. That has left me a lil' bitter due to actually being hyped up from how good you made MaxSense sound. It's like turning 16 and your parents tell you they will buy you a car, then get you a hoopty or Christmas morning for a child and all your gifts turn out to be socks, gloves and turtleneck sweaters. If you can't understand that, you're trying not too. You advertised the mecca of all Manila's and it ain't nothing like that. Get off your high horse. Just to think, If Big wasn't such a lame and chose to get a life away from his computer, you people wouldn't even miss him because their would be another person stepping up just as good or better at this. The reason yall couldn't dare charge a person for this work is because only about 30 retarded people would buy a flawed product. It's free for a reason. Stay in your place lil' guy. When you get pu$$y more often than you flash rom's, come holla at me!

Wow, dude! You have a problem! Let me give you some advice. Before you decide to sit on here cracking on other people, please make sure your grammar is correct. "Their" is used to show possession of something. I believe you were looking for "there". lol =D>
Old 06-11-2010, 10:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 / Touch Pro / Palm Treo 700w
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

weinberk is becoming a great contributor

Big-
Dusk theme suggestion: use a cleaner looking font for the digital and flip clocks. Maybe a soft font like you're using in the 6-9 rom. Give it the glow, but keep the font simpler so it is easier to read at quick glance. Compare the "8" in your example to the "8" in the 6-9 rom. The original font is far more readable IMHO.

Overall the more subtle glow that you've moved on to is a HUGE improvement. I'm loving the blue and can't wait to play.

Thanks again for all of the hard work.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development