PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Which Windows Mobile Version of BigMaxSense ROM Do You Use?
Windows Mobile 6.5 (21***) 88 26.99%
Windows Mobile 6.5.(x) (23***) 242 74.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 326. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-11-2010, 10:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul, TP2, Vogue, HD2(Android 2.2.1/WP7)
Carrier: Sprint

Mike G. is keeping up the good workMike G. is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM} ☼ Fresh 6-9 23563 UP! ☼ The Quickest, Most Customizable Manila☼

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufrx18 View Post
Wow, dude! You have a problem! Let me give you some advice. Before you decide to sit on here cracking on other people, please make sure your grammar is correct. "Their" is used to show possession of something. I believe you were looking for "there". lol =D>
It's comments like that that let me know you lame too. Sorry for misspelling a word. I apologize for the mistake of all mistakes. I didn't spell a word right. You got me there. Did I spell it right that time? lol Come harder than that son. You 14 days....
Old 06-11-2010, 10:14 PM
Bustin' ours Saven' yours
Pocket PC: Touch Pro CDMA

ffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIP
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM} ☼ Fresh 6-9 23563 UP! ☼ The Quickest, Most Customizable Manila☼

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike G. View Post
It's comments like that that let me know you lame too. Sorry for misspelling a word. I apologize for the mistake of all mistakes. I didn't spell a word right. You got me there. Did I spell it right that time? lol Come harder than that son. You 14 days....

I get you don't like this rom, so what would you do to improve it now?
Old 06-11-2010, 10:17 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM} ☼ MaxSense Dusk Coming ☼ The Quickest, Most Customizable Manila

Quote:
Originally Posted by weinberk View Post
Big-
Dusk theme suggestion: use a cleaner looking font for the digital and flip clocks. Maybe a soft font like you're using in the 6-9 rom. Give it the glow, but keep the font simpler so it is easier to read at quick glance. Compare the "8" in your example to the "8" in the 6-9 rom. The original font is far more readable IMHO.

Overall the more subtle glow that you've moved on to is a HUGE improvement. I'm loving the blue and can't wait to play.

Thanks again for all of the hard work.
Thanks.. will look into this tomorrow

Old 06-11-2010, 10:20 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM} ☼ MaxSense Dusk Coming ☼ The Quickest, Most Customizable Manila

Let's stop the bickering people!!!
Old 06-11-2010, 10:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffkip911 View Post
I get you don't like this rom, so what would you do to improve it now?
First and foremost, get it off of 6.5.5. Who wants a rom that resets randomly and very often when you got the bluetooth headphones connected and you queue a playlist in wmp. Have the constant freezes been fixed? How about a way to toggle back to standard Sense 2.5? How about more widgetized quicklinks? 3 isn't enough. There were many time that I would soft reset my phone and when it loads up, my home wallpaper had to be set again. Has that been a issue for anyone else? The music widget didn't work for me either.

I asked the questions about the initial release being held back for so long because they didn't want a sub par release. They wanted to make "history". So they waited four or five months teasing people with videos only to drop something that wasn't nearly what we were following in the first place and it had many issues that should have been ironed out before reaching the public. That, I guess started a beef. Big told me that the rom was the issue, not MaxSense. But if the only form of MaxSense is on this rom so far(i believe), how can you split the two? When there's another way to get MaxSense seperately from on his rom, then he can split those hairs.
Old 06-11-2010, 10:36 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad

Quote:
First and foremost, get it off of 6.5.5. Who wants a rom that resets randomly and very often when you got the bluetooth headphones connected and you queue a playlist in wmp. Have the constant freezes been fixed? How about a way to toggle back to standard Sense 2.5? How about more widgetized quicklinks? 3 isn't enough. There were many time that I would soft reset my phone and when it loads up, my home wallpaper had to be set again. Has that been a issue for anyone else? The music widget didn't work for me either.

I asked the questions about the initial release being held back for so long because they didn't want a sub par release. They wanted to make "history". So they waited four or five months teasing people with videos only to drop something that wasn't nearly what we were following in the first place and it had many issues that should have been ironed out before reaching the public. That, I guess started a beef. Big told me that the rom was the issue, not MaxSense. But if the only form of MaxSense is on this rom so far(i believe), how can you split the two? When there's another way to get MaxSense seperately from on his rom, then he can split those hairs.
Sorry it didn't live up to your expectations...

i went through and just read all your post and seems you turned on me a couple weeks ago.... not sure what i did to piss you off..

Like the quote from you below..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike G
If I didn't say it Big and Max, thanks for your hard work and time spent. I know it's not a easy job and it takes patience. I wish you all the success in the world. Maybe we'll be hearing about you guys working for HTC someday, no doubt that you guys are the geniuses behind the scenes that help keep this cumminty thriving.
Now the stuff you are saying in my thread just blows my mind...

What did i do to you? if you don't like the ROM do not use it....

if you want to reply PM me and keep it off the thread... thanks...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-11-2010, 10:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Out of respect for the moderators and PPCGeeks, I will keep my comments to myself if they aren't constructive. I apologize to the website for my actions. No apology to anyone else that stepped in the eye of the storm. Should have minded your business. I was addressing Big.
Old 06-11-2010, 10:40 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

Quote:
oh yeah...
to answer your questions...

6.5.5 is the only one i have stable right now.. SOD's on 6.5 builds (will fix soon)
i use my bluetooth headset daily with no probs
no constant freezes here or been reported
there are 6 now and plans for double or triple that
wallpaper is stable now
music widget used HTC album. might be a conflict there
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 06-11-2010, 10:40 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EPIC

Unknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIP

well 147 pages is a lot to maybe fine the answer, but does anyone know how to shut off/down screen #1 and #3 of maxsense, I have all I need on the main #2 screen widgets..etc.
Don't just say "Thanks"....give
Old 06-11-2010, 10:42 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown Zone View Post
well 147 pages is a lot to maybe fine the answer, but does anyone know how to shut off/down screen #1 and #3 of maxsense, I have all I need on the main #2 screen widgets..etc.
no not possible to remove any of the 3 home panels...

added to my future development list.. might save to RAM! thanks!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development