View Single Post
Old 06-11-2010, 10:32 PM
Mike G.
PPCGeeks Regular

Mike G. is keeping up the good workMike G. is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM} ☼ Fresh 6-9 23563 UP! ☼ The Quickest, Most Customizable Manila☼

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffkip911 View Post
I get you don't like this rom, so what would you do to improve it now?
First and foremost, get it off of 6.5.5. Who wants a rom that resets randomly and very often when you got the bluetooth headphones connected and you queue a playlist in wmp. Have the constant freezes been fixed? How about a way to toggle back to standard Sense 2.5? How about more widgetized quicklinks? 3 isn't enough. There were many time that I would soft reset my phone and when it loads up, my home wallpaper had to be set again. Has that been a issue for anyone else? The music widget didn't work for me either.

I asked the questions about the initial release being held back for so long because they didn't want a sub par release. They wanted to make "history". So they waited four or five months teasing people with videos only to drop something that wasn't nearly what we were following in the first place and it had many issues that should have been ironed out before reaching the public. That, I guess started a beef. Big told me that the rom was the issue, not MaxSense. But if the only form of MaxSense is on this rom so far(i believe), how can you split the two? When there's another way to get MaxSense seperately from on his rom, then he can split those hairs.