View Single Post
Old 06-11-2010, 10:40 PM
bignadad
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM} ☼ Fresh 6-9 23563 UP! ☼ The Quickest, Most Customizable Manila☼

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike G. View Post
First and foremost, get it off of 6.5.5. Who wants a rom that resets randomly and very often when you got the bluetooth headphones connected and you queue a playlist in wmp. Have the constant freezes been fixed? How about a way to toggle back to standard Sense 2.5? How about more widgetized quicklinks? 3 isn't enough. There were many time that I would soft reset my phone and when it loads up, my home wallpaper had to be set again. Has that been a issue for anyone else? The music widget didn't work for me either.
oh yeah...
to answer your questions...

6.5.5 is the only one i have stable right now.. SOD's on 6.5 builds (will fix soon)
i use my bluetooth headset daily with no probs
no constant freezes here or been reported
there are 6 now and plans for double or triple that
wallpaper is stable now
music widget used HTC album. might be a conflict there

This post has been thanked 4 times.