PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Which Windows Mobile Version of BigMaxSense ROM Do You Use?
Windows Mobile 6.5 (21***) 88 26.99%
Windows Mobile 6.5.(x) (23***) 242 74.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 326. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-25-2010, 11:58 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 / Touch Pro / Palm Treo 700w
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

weinberk is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼15 New Widgets☼23563☼21899 ☼ Quickest, Most Customizable Manila

I saw a post on this before, but can't seem to find it anymore...

Whent he soft keyboard pops up, be it swype or another type, how to you make it go away? I'm not a newb, but can't figure this out for the life of me.

Thanks
Old 06-25-2010, 12:30 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼15 New Widgets☼23563☼21899 ☼ Quickest, Most Customizable Manila

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgtalgoddess View Post
I am using 23563 and it will not let me enter anything, keyboard too. I will download the latest ROM and maybe I will just go with the 21899. The only difference is that there is no buttons below correct?

=D> great job really.
Yeah and WinMo menus and such are different as well...

i am on the 23563 now and i am able to use both keyboards to enter 1234

Old 06-25-2010, 12:38 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

rplenton is a n00b
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼Fresh 6-25 Out!☼23563☼21899 ☼ Quickest, Most Customizable Manil

I could be missing somthing but how are people handling calender reminders and alerts? The only way I see to see them is to get the windows top task bar and see it in the notifications page. Then select the calender item and it will apear in the bottom taskbar and I can dismiss it. Is there an easier way? I would like to see a widget for this. I sync my work calender with my phone for my celender reminders are aways coming up.
Old 06-25-2010, 12:53 PM
mabru2001

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post
How About this.... Max has already fixed 2 of the MaxSense Issues...

Install the Cab Attached and it will fix the Date Panel & Music Player Widgets

The Date Panel will now show the current date and if you click it, it will give you the option to change the date...
The music player scrolling text is now confined to the screen its located on

Great work Max!!

btw.. Zelendel @ XDA just hooked me up with his HTC Msg Client so might have fix for that coming up
Can we expect a "B" today then?
Old 06-25-2010, 12:58 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad

Quote:
Originally Posted by mabru2001 View Post
Can we expect a "B" today then?
oh no....

the only reason there was a b the last time was because of a misalignment with the alert widgets... it just looked bad....

don't expect to put fresh ROMs out daily.... this round had a bug and i found and removed.... so now my ROM base is back to where it needs to be... i suspect the next update will be when MaxSense gets one...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-25-2010, 01:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

daytona283 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardaytona283 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardaytona283 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardaytona283 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by weinberk View Post
I saw a post on this before, but can't seem to find it anymore...

Whent he soft keyboard pops up, be it swype or another type, how to you make it go away? I'm not a newb, but can't figure this out for the life of me.

Thanks
Simply swipe downwards on the left side of the keyboard icon
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 06-25-2010, 01:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 / Touch Pro / Palm Treo 700w
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

weinberk is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by daytona283 View Post
Simply swipe downwards on the left side of the keyboard icon
So easy! So simple! So incredibly essential! Thanks.
Old 06-25-2010, 01:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Sprint

Agentz919 knows their stuffAgentz919 knows their stuffAgentz919 knows their stuffAgentz919 knows their stuffAgentz919 knows their stuffAgentz919 knows their stuff
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼Fresh 6-25 Out!☼23563☼21899 ☼ Quickest, Most Customizable Manil

currently on 21899 version of the new updated rom and it is amazing... everything is very responsive and fast fast fast. great job! i love it!!!
Old 06-25-2010, 01:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

monkeygod is keeping up the good workmonkeygod is keeping up the good workmonkeygod is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron36 View Post
thanx 2 monkeygod,proxhacks and kymikes i hit thanx 2 all.i have flashed now.it froze up 3 times already though and it seems to be draining battery fast.
Go with the 06-25 release Ron, if you still have issue then go back to the 06-09 release, I still have a mirror somewhere in this thread. Also just to be safe, after you flashed the rom, go to setting and clear storage your device before you install anything to it. Good luck.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-25-2010, 01:48 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

WETW0RKS is just getting started

Big,
Definitely the most stable version so far (23563) any chance of a functionable Swype cab for it? Used to hate the thing now I'm addicted to it

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development