PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Which Windows Mobile Version of BigMaxSense ROM Do You Use?
Windows Mobile 6.5 (21***) 88 26.99%
Windows Mobile 6.5.(x) (23***) 242 74.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 326. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-10-2010, 11:46 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

kcrusty is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM} ☼ Fresh 6-9 23563 UP! ☼ The Quickest, Most Customizable Manila☼

I loves MaxSense (running for 2 days now). Thanks you for making your software available to the community. I know there are bugs here and there, but it only a first release. I'm looking forward to your next upgrade. first post as you can see, i'm getting tired of people bashing the ROM; just want to show my support

Last edited by kcrusty; 06-10-2010 at 11:49 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-10-2010, 11:56 AM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM} ☼ Fresh 6-9 23563 UP! ☼ The Quickest, Most Customizable Manila☼

lastest on dusk theme.. should be out soon

Last edited by bignadad; 06-10-2010 at 11:58 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-10-2010, 11:59 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO 2
Carrier: SPRINT

thestick00 is keeping up the good workthestick00 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to thestick00

That dusk theme is looking all kinds of nice.
Old 06-10-2010, 12:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO 2
Carrier: SPRINT

thestick00 is keeping up the good workthestick00 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to thestick00

One thing that I noticed that I was wondering about is the weather widget. the default setting is sized to 2 i believe. Whenever I try to click on either of the quicklinks to the right and left of the weather, it ALWAYS clicks weather. The only way around it that I have found is to resize the weather to the next size down (1.4 i think). Is there a way to maintain the size of the weather widget while utilizing the quicklinks in their current position? Is there a way to bring them to the front so to speak?
Old 06-10-2010, 12:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

monkeygod is keeping up the good workmonkeygod is keeping up the good workmonkeygod is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeygod View Post
Just some feedbacks on the current revision so far. I am not sure if this was addressed earlier, which I may have missed, but there seemed to be more problems with sms. Once I get to the sms screen and get the green notification with the message pop up, the actual message never show up on the screen despite the little green icon having a message number in it. Anybody experience similar issue? Also SMS is still pretty lagging in term of messages being sent and received actually showing up.
Change that, the messages do show up but it has taken a very very long time now...actually longer than previously.
Old 06-10-2010, 12:46 PM
Bustin' ours Saven' yours
Pocket PC: Touch Pro CDMA

ffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by thestick00 View Post
One thing that I noticed that I was wondering about is the weather widget. the default setting is sized to 2 i believe. Whenever I try to click on either of the quicklinks to the right and left of the weather, it ALWAYS clicks weather. The only way around it that I have found is to resize the weather to the next size down (1.4 i think). Is there a way to maintain the size of the weather widget while utilizing the quicklinks in their current position? Is there a way to bring them to the front so to speak?

Great question.....and "yes" Big and Max are working on making widgets on top take priority...so if weather widget was laid down, then quicklinks on top, the quicklinks would take priority on a tap....so yes, we are working on it...for now, the only solution is to minimize the weather widget, or move the quicklinks.
Old 06-10-2010, 12:47 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffkip911 View Post
Great question.....and "yes" Big and Max are working on making widgets on top take priority...so if weather widget was laid down, then quicklinks on top, the quicklinks would take priority on a tap....so yes, we are working on it...for now, the only solution is to minimize the weather widget, or move the quicklinks.
Well, i am running it by max to see if its possible... might require 4D and that could get tricky... Will keep ya'll updated..
Old 06-10-2010, 12:49 PM
Bustin' ours Saven' yours
Pocket PC: Touch Pro CDMA

ffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeygod View Post
Change that, the messages do show up but it has taken a very very long time now...actually longer than previously.

still trying to figure which messaging client works best. Having issues because some like the sms to show up in contact widget...which isn't working right now because there needs to be a HTC client....so big is working on having HTC and Winmo messaging client-----that's why we had the rom drop on the 8th and then he pulled it and redropped on the 9th...messaging issues....so Big is working on it for ya'll
Old 06-10-2010, 01:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

monkeygod is keeping up the good workmonkeygod is keeping up the good workmonkeygod is keeping up the good work

Thanks for the feedback ffkip
Old 06-10-2010, 02:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 / Touch Pro / Palm Treo 700w
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

weinberk is becoming a great contributor
Red face Re: {BigMaxSense ROM} ☼Fresh 23563/21901 Up NOW!☼ The Quickest, Most Customizable Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by weinberk View Post
I'm craving the old style reminder snooze options (5 min, 15 min, 1 hr, etc), vs. what I see in this new rom of dismiss or snooze (no time specified).

I believe that this is caused by the htc enhancements and you can disable it in the registry.

Still, I'm curious as to what other htc enhancements I'll lose should I do this.

Is there another magical way to give the snooze options and not lose other functionality? Snooze for 5, 15, 1 hr, 4 hrs, 1 day and maybe even snooze until: where you enter the time, would be fantastic!

Still loving this rom. No other real problems to speak of that I've found yet.

Would love to have you chime in Big on the possibility of a tasks widget, maybe a combined tasks and calendar widget, getting a scrollable calendar widget so that we can see more than 5 appts, and the progress of the voicemail notification widget.

Thanks so much for all of your efforts. This is the single most impressive ROM that I've ever used and I've been playing since the beginning of the WM5 days.
Anyone have thoughts on the snooze question?
Thanks
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development