View Single Post
Old 06-10-2010, 12:46 PM
ffkip911
Bustin' ours Saven' yours

ffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM} ☼ Fresh 6-9 23563 UP! ☼ The Quickest, Most Customizable Manila☼

Quote:
Originally Posted by thestick00 View Post
One thing that I noticed that I was wondering about is the weather widget. the default setting is sized to 2 i believe. Whenever I try to click on either of the quicklinks to the right and left of the weather, it ALWAYS clicks weather. The only way around it that I have found is to resize the weather to the next size down (1.4 i think). Is there a way to maintain the size of the weather widget while utilizing the quicklinks in their current position? Is there a way to bring them to the front so to speak?

Great question.....and "yes" Big and Max are working on making widgets on top take priority...so if weather widget was laid down, then quicklinks on top, the quicklinks would take priority on a tap....so yes, we are working on it...for now, the only solution is to minimize the weather widget, or move the quicklinks.