View Single Post
Old 06-11-2010, 10:00 PM
ufrx18
PPCGeeks Regular

ufrx18 is keeping up the good workufrx18 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM} ☼ Fresh 6-9 23563 UP! ☼ The Quickest, Most Customizable Manila☼

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike G. View Post
I will. Because it ain't nothing in your thread worth having vic! Every rom I have ever used was better than that first release. I'm entitled to my opinion, and my opinion is that if you were gonna release something as buggy as that, it shouldn't have taken as long. That has left me a lil' bitter due to actually being hyped up from how good you made MaxSense sound. It's like turning 16 and your parents tell you they will buy you a car, then get you a hoopty or Christmas morning for a child and all your gifts turn out to be socks, gloves and turtleneck sweaters. If you can't understand that, you're trying not too. You advertised the mecca of all Manila's and it ain't nothing like that. Get off your high horse. Just to think, If Big wasn't such a lame and chose to get a life away from his computer, you people wouldn't even miss him because their would be another person stepping up just as good or better at this. The reason yall couldn't dare charge a person for this work is because only about 30 retarded people would buy a flawed product. It's free for a reason. Stay in your place lil' guy. When you get pu$$y more often than you flash rom's, come holla at me!

Wow, dude! You have a problem! Let me give you some advice. Before you decide to sit on here cracking on other people, please make sure your grammar is correct. "Their" is used to show possession of something. I believe you were looking for "there". lol =D>
This post has been thanked 1 times.