PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Which Windows Mobile Version of BigMaxSense ROM Do You Use?
Windows Mobile 6.5 (21***) 88 26.99%
Windows Mobile 6.5.(x) (23***) 242 74.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 326. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-16-2010, 01:10 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼ 21909/23569 - 90mb Free RAM! ☼Quickest, Most Customizable Mani

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpressyourcell View Post
Big, I flashed your Verizon 23569 last night to see if I wanted to start cooking MaxSense. Let me start by saying that graphically your ROM is beautiful! I love your start menu, SIP keyboard and dialer. Here are the things I have run into so far:
1. The Bluetooth icon in the windows taskbar doesn't work...Can't tell if my headset is connected when I place a call (I have an EXT that can fix this if you would like it)
2. 3 times, I switched to a manila tab and it would not let me go back home. Had to soft reset to get the home page back.
3. I recieved 2 text messages this morning and did not get a visual notification of them
4. Microsoft Voice Command is not included (not sure if this was intentional or not but is a necessity for me)
5. The alarms shortcut in the Office folder does not have an icon.
6. Tried to open a site that required flash with Opera and it wouldn't let me continue. (saw the note that flash now worked?)

That's my initial findings so far. Sorry to hear about your server. I use imageshack.com for all my image hosting. Let me know if I can help with anything.
Thanks for the feedback....

1 - send me that ext if you can
2 - even by pressing the home button it would not take you home?
3 - the text notifications are working on mine.. are you referring to winmo or maxsense not giving the notifitcation?
4 - that package was causing problems for me so i left it out for now
5 - thanks
6 - you have to enable plugins in opera advanced settings

think i have the hosting figured out now, but will let you know if not. thanks again!

Old 08-16-2010, 02:25 PM
Themed ROM Chef
Pocket PC: CDMA UNLOCKED Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon (for now)

xpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the community
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼ 21909/23569 - 90mb Free RAM! ☼Quickest, Most Customizable Mani

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post
Thanks for the feedback....

1 - send me that ext if you can
2 - even by pressing the home button it would not take you home?
3 - the text notifications are working on mine.. are you referring to winmo or maxsense not giving the notifitcation?
4 - that package was causing problems for me so i left it out for now
5 - thanks
6 - you have to enable plugins in opera advanced settings

think i have the hosting figured out now, but will let you know if not. thanks again!
1. PM me your email and I'll send it to you
2. Yes, the home button did nothing - Music and Internet Tabs
3. I was referring to the text notifications in maxsense.
4. I have that package as an ext also. I found that I had to add it in as an EXT because the one from the SYS wasn't showing up.
5. You're welcome.
6. activated the plugins - still demands that I DL Adobe Flash Player. Check for yourself - www.marlboro.com

Old 08-16-2010, 03:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

buddywiser knows their stuffbuddywiser knows their stuffbuddywiser knows their stuffbuddywiser knows their stuffbuddywiser knows their stuffbuddywiser knows their stuff

6. activated the plugins - still demands that I DL Adobe Flash Player. Check for yourself - www.marlboro.com[/QUOTE]

Getting the same message here
Old 08-16-2010, 03:05 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpressyourcell View Post
1. PM me your email and I'll send it to you
2. Yes, the home button did nothing - Music and Internet Tabs
3. I was referring to the text notifications in maxsense.
4. I have that package as an ext also. I found that I had to add it in as an EXT because the one from the SYS wasn't showing up.
5. You're welcome.
6. activated the plugins - still demands that I DL Adobe Flash Player. Check for yourself - www.marlboro.com
Quote:
Originally Posted by buddywiser View Post

Getting the same message here
Will it work using IE?
Old 08-16-2010, 03:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

buddywiser knows their stuffbuddywiser knows their stuffbuddywiser knows their stuffbuddywiser knows their stuffbuddywiser knows their stuffbuddywiser knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post
Will it work using IE?
Nope....
Old 08-16-2010, 03:59 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddywiser View Post
Nope....
maybe its an error or something to do with the marlboro site?

i just checked a flash site i created and it works on both opera and ie
www.pamperedpawssc.com
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-16-2010, 07:24 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

GREAT NEWS!!!!

I got all my images and files back off my old web host.... I still have to remap and transfer them all, but thanks to SLCMotor we are setting up a new site that will host all my BigMAxSense and BigDX files!

BIG shout out to bikeandestroyx for getting it back up

Last edited by bignadad; 08-16-2010 at 07:33 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 08-16-2010, 07:25 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

Forgot to mention...

Thanks to everyone that offered to help with my web hosting!
Old 08-16-2010, 09:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: USCC

outbackpaul is just getting started

I switched to this ROM over the weekend. I love the MaxSense interface and find this ROM to be very smooth. I'm having an issue with Google Maps Latitude service. It reports my location when Maps is running but when I exit and respond yes to continue sharing my location, it really doesn't. Does anyone know how to fix this? I've got the HTC Location service enabled. I've used this for months with no issues until now.

Thanks for any help.
Old 08-16-2010, 10:43 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon

PPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on rep

question about the email alert widget.
I have 3 email accounts configured, outlook, hotmail, gmail.
When I get a new email (wether its outlook (work with activesync and push email), hotmail, or gmail) it always displays the lastest outlook email in the alert.
When I tap the alert to go to the email, it takes me to the correct email account and message.
Is this a known issue?

Just flashed to your 7-25 wm6.5.x build. Loving it and its running faster than anything else I had flashed before. Can't wait to see what else you have in the works.

NRGz Wiki/FAQ Here
NRGz 29022 Sense 2.5 CHT1.8.5 Jul 4th
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development