View Single Post
Old 08-16-2010, 02:25 PM
xpressyourcell
Themed ROM Chef

xpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼ 21909/23569 - 90mb Free RAM! ☼Quickest, Most Customizable Mani

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post
Thanks for the feedback....

1 - send me that ext if you can
2 - even by pressing the home button it would not take you home?
3 - the text notifications are working on mine.. are you referring to winmo or maxsense not giving the notifitcation?
4 - that package was causing problems for me so i left it out for now
5 - thanks
6 - you have to enable plugins in opera advanced settings

think i have the hosting figured out now, but will let you know if not. thanks again!
1. PM me your email and I'll send it to you
2. Yes, the home button did nothing - Music and Internet Tabs
3. I was referring to the text notifications in maxsense.
4. I have that package as an ext also. I found that I had to add it in as an EXT because the one from the SYS wasn't showing up.
5. You're welcome.
6. activated the plugins - still demands that I DL Adobe Flash Player. Check for yourself - www.marlboro.com