PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Which Windows Mobile Version of BigMaxSense ROM Do You Use?
Windows Mobile 6.5 (21***) 88 26.99%
Windows Mobile 6.5.(x) (23***) 242 74.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 326. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-18-2010, 10:32 AM
Themed ROM Chef
Pocket PC: CDMA UNLOCKED Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon (for now)

xpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼ 21909/23569 - 90mb Free RAM! ☼Quickest, Most Customizable Mani

Big, noticed an error on the dialer. The status icons on the in-call screen don't show up. Only a white bar. If I switch to the keypad, they show up.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-18-2010, 10:33 AM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼ 21909/23569 - 90mb Free RAM! ☼Quickest, Most Customizable Mani

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpressyourcell View Post
Big, noticed an error on the dialer. The status icons on the in-call screen don't show up. Only a white bar. If I switch to the keypad, they show up.
thanks... just made a note of it..

Old 08-18-2010, 01:01 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon

PPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Having issues with MMS on Verizon 6.5.x rom.

I have the settings in the registry to not prompt for the connection (did this method with stock vzw wm6.5 sense 2.5) so that it automatically downloads the mms.

But its just sitting there and the download button is greyed out.

How can I download it now?

Please help. Thanks.

NRGz Wiki/FAQ Here
NRGz 29022 Sense 2.5 CHT1.8.5 Jul 4th
Old 08-18-2010, 01:01 PM
Almost a VIP

PPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
+1 on this as well. Seen it as the white bar but doesn't really bother me that much.
Old 08-18-2010, 01:11 PM
Almost a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPCFreak View Post
Having issues with MMS on Verizon 6.5.x rom.

I have the settings in the registry to not prompt for the connection (did this method with stock vzw wm6.5 sense 2.5) so that it automatically downloads the mms.

But its just sitting there and the download button is greyed out.

How can I download it now?

Please help. Thanks.
Never mind.

I had to go into MMS Options and change the CDMA Server to Verizon Wireless (as default) and change the Connection type to Verizon Wireless. Then a soft reset and the pic downloaded just fine.

The default was set as Default which was not working.

Thanks.
Old 08-18-2010, 04:22 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad

Brand New MaxSense CurveFish Widget Skins!!!

Created these from scratch

Last edited by bignadad; 08-18-2010 at 04:44 PM.
Old 08-18-2010, 04:38 PM
I break things, for fun.
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: VZW

dapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to dapbmonkey4u

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post
New Toggle Widget Skins....

Will Post as soon as i can cab them up

Looking good!
Right now I am on the BuuF theme and loving it.

Looking forward to new graphics from you.

Old 08-18-2010, 05:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II

chuggy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchuggy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchuggy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchuggy is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post
yep, this is one of my number 1 request and max and i had discussed details on it months ago.... however the MaxSense beta group or I have not heard from Max in quite a while and i'm starting to get a bit worried about the future of MaxSense...
Ouch. That's a hard pill to swallow.
Old 08-19-2010, 07:18 AM
Almost a VIP

Quote:
Still experiencing memory leak. After a couple days use, I notice battery goes pretty quick too. (I think the battery is an issue with 23569). Had several hangups and had to soft reset to fix. ROM runs fast when it runs.
Does the battery life seem better on wm6.5 vs wm6.5.x?

Been wondering if I should flash to the 6.5 and test the battery life.

I did switch my clock from Slider to the Digital clock. Battery life seems a little better now.
Old 08-19-2010, 01:33 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

gorelow is keeping up the good workgorelow is keeping up the good workgorelow is keeping up the good work

i cant figure out how to post threads anymore so i figured id ask the question her since i only use this rom anyway. i must have an old version of music id and cant get it to work. is anyone using music id with this rom?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development