PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Which Windows Mobile Version of BigMaxSense ROM Do You Use?
Windows Mobile 6.5 (21***) 88 26.99%
Windows Mobile 6.5.(x) (23***) 242 74.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 326. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-23-2010, 12:14 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

gorelow is keeping up the good workgorelow is keeping up the good workgorelow is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼ 21909/23569 - 90mb Free RAM! ☼Quickest, Most Customizable Mani

i need help. i unplugged my phone an hour ago and im down to 84 percent. and made no calls no texts and my email didnt update. how can i tell what might be running in the background thats using so much juice? thanks
Old 08-24-2010, 08:27 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Verizon XV6800
Carrier: Verizon

boots963 is a n00b
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼ 21909/23569 - 90mb Free RAM! ☼Quickest, Most Customizable Mani

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorelow View Post
i need help. i unplugged my phone an hour ago and im down to 84 percent. and made no calls no texts and my email didnt update. how can i tell what might be running in the background thats using so much juice? thanks
If you would do a "simple search" you would find that the page just before your post has just what your looking for!
Old 08-24-2010, 06:22 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: the one that slides open
Carrier: Douchebags

bobturismo knows their stuffbobturismo knows their stuffbobturismo knows their stuffbobturismo knows their stuffbobturismo knows their stuffbobturismo knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyman1 View Post
Thanks and Thanked.

I did try both version 6.5 and 6.5.x had the same outome.

However, I will try it again without the micro sd card installed,
and will advise the outcome.

All the Best!
which way are you flashing? cable to computer or through the card? try the oppositte of what you've been doing

you may have something going on with your usb cable/ usb port. try another comp and cable. or try another memory card

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorelow View Post
check my post a few back at #3047. also change your weather not to update every hour.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-24-2010, 06:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: VZW

Lyman1 is keeping up the good workLyman1 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Thanks and Thanked.

I did try both version 6.5 and 6.5.x had the same outome.

However, I will try it again without the micro sd card installed,
and will advise the outcome.

All the Best!
Removed the Micro SD, Flased, and same reults. Did not work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobturismo View Post
which way are you flashing? cable to computer or through the card? try the oppositte of what you've been doing

you may have something going on with your usb cable/ usb port. try another comp and cable. or try another memory card

check my post a few back at #3047. also change your weather not to update every hour.
Attempted Flash with Cable and Micro SD, did not work. Furthermore, was never a big fan of Sense Weather, and do not use it.

Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All the Best.
mNotes 5.0
Old 08-24-2010, 08:30 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: US Cell

seesser is becoming a great contributor
Question Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼ 21909/23569 - 90mb Free RAM! ☼Quickest, Most Customizable Mani

Quote:
Good morning everyone.

I need some help.

I flashed BigMaxSense ROM yesterday and Sense would not start.
Here is the process that I took:
1.) Task29
2.) Flashed VZW Stock ROM
3.) Cleared Storage (i.e. 1234)
4.) Flashed BigMaxSense
5.) Cleared Storage (i.e. 1234)

Once BigMaxSense was active it would not start Sense.

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

All the Best!
Quick questions:
1.Is your windows menu working when pressed?
if so in the today menu under setting you do have sense turned on correct?
(I know silly question but I must ask)
2. have you tried to pull the battery and or do a pen reset?

Also try to reflash the rom let it go through all it pases. Does it work now with out the clear storage 1234 junk?

One more thing from my experiences the clear storage 1234 does more harm then good. For a true Hard reset do this:
from phone off (pulled battery and reinstall battery)
press and hold the call send and call end then while still pressing the two buttons press and hold power.
then fallow instructions on screen.

One more side note when flashing from your PC have your phone in the rainbow screen. To do this from phone off press and hold volume down and power to enter this screen.

Hope this helps.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-25-2010, 08:26 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

solarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Big you done with Tp2? I keep flashing back to your 7/25 because it has the most ram and is the most stable/everything working of any rom. Sure every cook has an original flavor to bring to the table but you definately know how to make something special.
Old 08-25-2010, 09:42 PM
I break things, for fun.
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt

dapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to dapbmonkey4u

Quote:
Originally Posted by solarflarex View Post
Big you done with Tp2? I keep flashing back to your 7/25 because it has the most ram and is the most stable/everything working of any rom. Sure every cook has an original flavor to bring to the table but you definately know how to make something special.

he says no, but he has the droid x and learning android. haven't heard from him

Old 08-26-2010, 10:09 PM
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2
Carrier: Big Red V

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by dapbmonkey4u View Post
he says no, but he has the droid x and learning android. haven't heard from him
According to Twitter........Big is bakin TP2 goodies.
Old 08-26-2010, 10:20 PM
I break things, for fun.
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt

dapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to dapbmonkey4u

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whotahn View Post
According to Twitter........Big is bakin TP2 goodies.

Also said in the tweet that he will have some Droid x and taskbars and TP2 goodies on the way, but I figure he will be taking some time on the TP2 stuff....besides that I responded BEFORE the tweet

A$$
Old 08-27-2010, 03:55 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad

Fresh BigMaxSense 21914 & 23678 ROM's should be out first of next week...

Beta testers should see tomorrow

Also, i am planning on taking a bunch of icons from my droid X and creating a new theme for MaxSense... Should be very interesting

As always, thanks for your support and i will try to stick around as long as people appreciate what i am doing with my BigMaxSense ROM....

This post has been thanked 11 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development