PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Which Windows Mobile Version of BigMaxSense ROM Do You Use?
Windows Mobile 6.5 (21***) 88 26.99%
Windows Mobile 6.5.(x) (23***) 242 74.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 326. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-21-2010, 11:07 AM
Elite PPCGeeks Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Fido(Can), Alfa(Leb), Jawal(Ksa)

bteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼ GAINED 10% MORE MEMORY ☼ Quickest, Most Customizable Manila☼

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post
oh no... it is very snappy... the free RAM i gained was due to start menu icons being scaled WAY TOO BIG.... since i fixed that and other graphical issues i have gained RAM and quickness.. MaxSense just breezes along now....

i would try the 23563 7-16 ROM that is posted now... not sure if i will release the 23673... it did not perform as well as i had hoped...

the next release, which might be a week or so (depending on MaxSense updates) will carry a newer build than the current 23563, but not sure which one yet.... well be testing on my device till' then
Thanks BIG, appreciate your feedback
Old 07-21-2010, 11:11 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Verizon

rndchef is becoming a great contributor
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼ GAINED 10% MORE MEMORY ☼ Quickest, Most Customizable Manila☼

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincetiaspeed View Post
love the rom. i do need a pdf reader if you could post the cab, i would appreciate it.
Adobe Reader LE is already in the rom. It is under Office folder.
Old 07-21-2010, 11:39 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: omnia
Carrier: verizon

vincetiaspeed is just getting started

you are correct adobe reader is there. i was looking at other posts, and not my machine.
Thanks!!
Old 07-21-2010, 12:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

SuBDivisions is keeping up the good workSuBDivisions is keeping up the good work

Max, i think i asked this once but i cant find the post.. Is there a place to get a full list of the processes for winmo to see what exactly each of them are? aka, i know cprog.exe is the dialer etc... I just want to see what is running and what i can effectivley kill when i dont need it.
Old 07-21-2010, 12:56 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuBDivisions View Post
Max, i think i asked this once but i cant find the post.. Is there a place to get a full list of the processes for winmo to see what exactly each of them are? aka, i know cprog.exe is the dialer etc... I just want to see what is running and what i can effectivley kill when i dont need it.
go into windows directory and run "FS_TaskMgr.exe"

this was supposed to be set with aMeBa so when you press and held the start button it would run... you can set yourself by going to aMeBa settings under tools....

Old 07-21-2010, 01:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 / Touch Pro / Palm Treo 700w
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

weinberk is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincetiaspeed View Post
i am seeing the same problem with any calendar app anywhere that you can't change the start and end dates. this is important for example if you want to block out time for a conference lasting more than the single day that you opened.

minor just an anoyance.
Same here.
Old 07-21-2010, 01:27 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad

Just got my droid X ordered!!

Very excited to see how it works....... kept going back and forth between the X & Incredible, but the X came out ahead... For me at least...

Don't worry... i plan on keeping my TP2 and this ROM for as long as there is a demand for it.... I'm in too deep now
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 07-21-2010, 01:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Sprint

Agentz919 knows their stuffAgentz919 knows their stuffAgentz919 knows their stuffAgentz919 knows their stuffAgentz919 knows their stuffAgentz919 knows their stuff

Looked up the Droid X... Not really impressed with it after reading over all of its flaws. That and the fact that it doesn't have a physical keyboard makes it a big no no in my book. I hope it works out for you but I am more than happy with my TP2 now that I have this ROM running on it. Works like a dream, keep up the good work!
Old 07-21-2010, 01:50 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: omnia
Carrier: verizon

vincetiaspeed is just getting started

Big,
I hear the droid X is impossible to break and create new rom (are you up to the challenge?)

just wondering. i was trying to install google maps on my bigmaxsense rom and tappin on it caused nothing to happen. does google play nice with your new rom? there are a couple other google apps i would like to have if possible.
Old 07-21-2010, 02:00 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO 2 (Sprint)
Carrier: Sprint

ModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on rep

For everyone:

Is there a way to have the name of the icon show under the quicklink. When you slide the home tab to the right and it brings you to the quicklink page?

I know there is a way to bring out the name when you set a quicklink widget but what about the quicklink page?

Im having trouble what some icons are.

For Bignadad:

When you enter the htc messenger client the slider is blocking the text box and you have to tap just right to start entering a text and even still the slider doesn't collapse and its even harder to send a text message.

Thanks guys,

btw, the rom is still running Very smooth. Im loving it. Im so tired of sense and this has been a refreshing change!

Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development