PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Which Windows Mobile Version of BigMaxSense ROM Do You Use?
Windows Mobile 6.5 (21***) 88 26.99%
Windows Mobile 6.5.(x) (23***) 242 74.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 326. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-19-2010, 06:33 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: omnia
Carrier: verizon

vincetiaspeed is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼ 21909/23569 - 90mb Free RAM! ☼Quickest, Most Customizable Mani

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post
It seems my web host for all my images and ROMs is down for good....

I can't really afford to pay a web host fee monthly.... Does anyone have a quick webserver i can transfer to to host my images and ROMs? PM me if so
Big,
I am a service provider and can provide you web hosting. you are welcome to contact me.
vince
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-20-2010, 09:00 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Verizon, HTC Trophy, Windows 7.5
Carrier: Verizon

Clem2 is becoming a great contributor
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM} ☼ WinMo 23563 ☼ The Quickest, Most Customizable Manila Experien

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliforniaPlaya View Post
Anyone able to help with this at all? I like this rom, but if I can't easily get my contacts back, I'm going to have to go with something else.

Thanks!!!

.NET Compact Framework 3.5 Redistributable is here, instructions as well

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...displaylang=en
Old 08-21-2010, 01:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

inspiringdesigns is just getting started
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼ 21909/23569 - 90mb Free RAM! ☼Quickest, Most Customizable Mani

hi big great rom i love it. my battery since i installed this rom is dying after 6 hours of no use. i was tring to run task 29 and install it again but the one i find are not working. i keep getting a error message. can anyone help. also any news on possible new rom update soon. keep up the good work.
Old 08-21-2010, 09:06 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

solarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I dont know why anyone would want to ditch the tp2. Its a great device. Even w/o phone activated it beats the hell out of an ipod.
Old 08-22-2010, 05:59 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: the one that slides open
Carrier: Douchebags

bobturismo knows their stuffbobturismo knows their stuffbobturismo knows their stuffbobturismo knows their stuffbobturismo knows their stuffbobturismo knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by inspiringdesigns View Post
hi big great rom i love it. my battery since i installed this rom is dying after 6 hours of no use. i was tring to run task 29 and install it again but the one i find are not working. i keep getting a error message. can anyone help. also any news on possible new rom update soon. keep up the good work.
Task 29 is not a program you install on your phone, you run it the same exact way you Flash a ROM.

It's very important that you flash a stock 6.5 ROM (found on the HTC website) to start with a fresh slate.

I also think it's important to go into the security menu and do a "Reset data" from there.

Before you do all that soft reset the phone and what does your memory guage show? Should be in the 40's, if not you've got something eating memory.

Then click on the battery widget and watch the "Current" reading, give it a minute to adjust, if it doesn't drop to ~100ma or even less then you have something draining the battery. Your phone should charge at 400ma+, so if your phone is draining at 400ma then your phone is going to die just as fast as it does to charge it.

go into the start menu and click on the taskmanager in there, (not the one in the top taskbar, there are two different managers on your phone)

Check running applications and see if anything is running and close the programs and then check the battery current again, if it drops to under 100 then one of those programs is daining the battery.

If you have no programs running, then check running processes, most likely what is draining your phone will be in here. IF you see something related to a program you installed, kill that process and check your current again.

Currently My phone with light use (and the tweaks that I have done), my phone lasted me 2-3 days and was still at 20-30%. 5-10 calls a day, some internet and 5-10 texts. When my phone is in sleep it uses virtually nothing, before my tweaks I believe the stock ROM should be about 75ma at idle.

I would flash the stock rom and task 29 (don't remember what order, but follow Biganadad's instructions in the first post)_ then the data reset in the security menu.

If you current is still above 100 on a completely fresh ROM (give it a few minutes to setup and everything) then you have something going on.

Also witch your phone setting from "Global" operation to "CDMA only" if you are sprint or verizon.If you don't use voice command or bluetooth, delete the .lnk shortcuts from the "Startup" folder. They'll still work, they just won't be running programs off the start.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 08-22-2010, 08:15 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

buddywiser knows their stuffbuddywiser knows their stuffbuddywiser knows their stuffbuddywiser knows their stuffbuddywiser knows their stuffbuddywiser knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by solarflarex View Post
I dont know why anyone would want to ditch the tp2. Its a great device. Even w/o phone activated it beats the hell out of an ipod.
I'll take it over an iphone too
Old 08-22-2010, 09:28 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Verizon, HTC Trophy, Windows 7.5
Carrier: Verizon

Clem2 is becoming a great contributor
Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} ☼ COMING VERY SOON ☼ BigMaxSense ROM ☼The Quickest Manila Experien

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffkip911 View Post
Christ, really?!? Ya'll realize you're getting these mods for FREE. Right?? Are you a complete tard??? Give me, give me, give me...I want, I want, I want...I need, I need, I need. Here's a novel idea.........GET A JOB!!!!!!!!!! or better yet, GO TO SCHOOL!!!!!! and learn how to mod...because until you do, you have absolutely no right to bitch/complain/whine/piss or moan about when or how you get your FREE mods. And when you do go to shcool and learn how to mod, and then get a job to actually pay for the food your eat to keep you capable of making mods....let's see how eager you are to give away all of your hard work for FREE. So kids....SHUT UP! You'll get it when Max says you will, if you are uncapable of practicing patience---kindly ask your parents to beat the crap out of your bitching-sissy little ass.
F@(& grow up.

OMG ! this is the best reply I have ever read!!!!!!!

I totally agree!
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 08-23-2010, 07:05 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: VZW

Lyman1 is keeping up the good workLyman1 is keeping up the good work

Good morning everyone.

I need some help.

I flashed BigMaxSense ROM yesterday and Sense would not start.
Here is the process that I took:
1.) Task29
2.) Flashed VZW Stock ROM
3.) Cleared Storage (i.e. 1234)
4.) Flashed BigMaxSense
5.) Cleared Storage (i.e. 1234)

Once BigMaxSense was active it would not start Sense.

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

All the Best!
mNotes 5.0
Old 08-23-2010, 07:35 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: the one that slides open
Carrier: Douchebags

bobturismo knows their stuffbobturismo knows their stuffbobturismo knows their stuffbobturismo knows their stuffbobturismo knows their stuffbobturismo knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyman1 View Post
Good morning everyone.

I need some help.

I flashed BigMaxSense ROM yesterday and Sense would not start.
Here is the process that I took:
1.) Task29
2.) Flashed VZW Stock ROM
3.) Cleared Storage (i.e. 1234)
4.) Flashed BigMaxSense
5.) Cleared Storage (i.e. 1234)

Once BigMaxSense was active it would not start Sense.

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

All the Best!
Try it without the memory card installed, maybe you have something going on with XDA_UC.

did you try the other version 6.5 or 6.5.x, if you installed one, then try the other.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-23-2010, 09:02 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: VZW

Lyman1 is keeping up the good workLyman1 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobturismo View Post
Try it without the memory card installed, maybe you have something going on with XDA_UC.

did you try the other version 6.5 or 6.5.x, if you installed one, then try the other.
Thanks and Thanked.

I did try both version 6.5 and 6.5.x had the same outome.

However, I will try it again without the micro sd card installed,
and will advise the outcome.

All the Best!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development