PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Which Windows Mobile Version of BigMaxSense ROM Do You Use?
Windows Mobile 6.5 (21***) 88 26.99%
Windows Mobile 6.5.(x) (23***) 242 74.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 326. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-12-2010, 08:12 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

solarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼ New Updates Coming Soon ☼ Quickest, Most Customizable Manila☼

Quote:
Originally Posted by taintedclarity View Post
is this even needed? It's clearly sarcasm...
but you said it wasn't so it must be true! hehe
Old 07-12-2010, 08:13 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼ New Updates Coming Soon ☼ Quickest, Most Customizable Manila☼

Guys... i give ya'll the latest info you could possibly get... that is why its a little shaky sometimes... if i limited my comments strictly to definite info then ya'll would hear from me a lot less.... not trying to trick or deceive anyone here, just passing the info as it comes.... for example the new MaxSense changelog is posted NOWHERE else but this thread....

this is just how i roll

This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 07-12-2010, 08:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

newkidd is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnewkidd is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnewkidd is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnewkidd is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnewkidd is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post
Guys i am just waiting on green light from Max to release..... There are one or two small bugs still present and i CANNOT release until he lets me.. I will say that i have everything ready to go! so as soon as i get the green light ya'll will be one of the first to see it.... wanna see some screens????

lol i will say that everything looks fantastically perfect except for that lil wayne on your music player. keep it up!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-12-2010, 08:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

hammerl8 is just getting started

hey big, i am having problems with my phn only wanting to charge thru activesync. could this be ROM related. and if not do you have any ideas as to why?
Old 07-12-2010, 09:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Verizon

SLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuff
Send a message via Yahoo to SLCMotor

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammerl8 View Post
hey big, i am having problems with my phn only wanting to charge thru activesync. could this be ROM related. and if not do you have any ideas as to why?
Does it charge on the wall charger when the phone is Off?

I saw somewhere someone had the same problem, so while connected to the PC, they powered down and then powered back up while still connected to the USB 'PC' and then it fixed the problem. Maybe try that..

Maybe your wall charger is bad, could be several things, I have not ever had this happen to me because of the ROM I was using.

Do a search for this problem, you will find several different possible solutions regarding this problem.

Last edited by SLCMotor; 07-12-2010 at 09:12 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-12-2010, 09:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

hammerl8 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLCMotor View Post
Does it charge on the wall charger when the phone is Off?

I saw somewhere someone had the same problem, so while connected to the PC, they powered down and then powered back up while still connected to the USB 'PC' and then it fixed the problem. Maybe try that..

Maybe your wall charger is bad, could be several things, I have not ever had this happen to me because of the ROM I was using.

Do a search for this problem, you will find several different possible solutions regarding this problem.
i now know what the issue is. i just dont know how to fix it. everytime i put the wall or car charger on my phone, it sees it as an activesync connection. anyone know how to fix?
Old 07-12-2010, 09:49 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

solarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

did someone have to quote those AWESOME screenshots again? The torture!!! Now I am just going to have to wish they were on my phone right now. That is all I can do is wish.

my heart literally stopped a beat. I thought big was announcing the moment we have all been waiting for. And yes to whoever said that back there.. its pretty much as bad as the HSPL at the moment lol.
Old 07-12-2010, 09:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon via NRG

spambusterdave is keeping up the good workspambusterdave is keeping up the good workspambusterdave is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkraze View Post
energy rom is slow period.
Maybe on your phone it is but it sure isn't slow on mine..

Quote:
Originally Posted by solarflarex View Post
NRG has lots of apps but missing carrier specific stuff.
True but then I don't really miss VZ Navigator as one of them..

I switch back and forth between the two of them because they both bring the best to the table within MaxSense.

Plus it helps with my addiction to flashing..
Old 07-12-2010, 10:16 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Yeah i'm stuck between a rom and a hard place myself. I am on nrg's july 8th max manilla and it has some issues. He released a jul 10th one that is supposed to fix some of the issues, but big and max are ready to release their masterpiece. rom junkie dilemna's.
Old 07-12-2010, 10:27 PM
mabru2001

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammerl8 View Post
i now know what the issue is. i just dont know how to fix it. everytime i put the wall or car charger on my phone, it sees it as an activesync connection. anyone know how to fix?
I had that one time with mt TP1. I had fried my usb port. I could not sync my phone anymore. You might need to get it replaced. But first always try a HR or a fresh flash.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development