View Single Post
Old 08-16-2010, 01:10 PM
bignadad
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼ 21909/23569 - 90mb Free RAM! ☼Quickest, Most Customizable Mani

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpressyourcell View Post
Big, I flashed your Verizon 23569 last night to see if I wanted to start cooking MaxSense. Let me start by saying that graphically your ROM is beautiful! I love your start menu, SIP keyboard and dialer. Here are the things I have run into so far:
1. The Bluetooth icon in the windows taskbar doesn't work...Can't tell if my headset is connected when I place a call (I have an EXT that can fix this if you would like it)
2. 3 times, I switched to a manila tab and it would not let me go back home. Had to soft reset to get the home page back.
3. I recieved 2 text messages this morning and did not get a visual notification of them
4. Microsoft Voice Command is not included (not sure if this was intentional or not but is a necessity for me)
5. The alarms shortcut in the Office folder does not have an icon.
6. Tried to open a site that required flash with Opera and it wouldn't let me continue. (saw the note that flash now worked?)

That's my initial findings so far. Sorry to hear about your server. I use imageshack.com for all my image hosting. Let me know if I can help with anything.
Thanks for the feedback....

1 - send me that ext if you can
2 - even by pressing the home button it would not take you home?
3 - the text notifications are working on mine.. are you referring to winmo or maxsense not giving the notifitcation?
4 - that package was causing problems for me so i left it out for now
5 - thanks
6 - you have to enable plugins in opera advanced settings

think i have the hosting figured out now, but will let you know if not. thanks again!