View Single Post
Old 08-16-2010, 03:05 PM
bignadad
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼ 21909/23569 - 90mb Free RAM! ☼Quickest, Most Customizable Mani

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpressyourcell View Post
1. PM me your email and I'll send it to you
2. Yes, the home button did nothing - Music and Internet Tabs
3. I was referring to the text notifications in maxsense.
4. I have that package as an ext also. I found that I had to add it in as an EXT because the one from the SYS wasn't showing up.
5. You're welcome.
6. activated the plugins - still demands that I DL Adobe Flash Player. Check for yourself - www.marlboro.com
Quote:
Originally Posted by buddywiser View Post
6. activated the plugins - still demands that I DL Adobe Flash Player. Check for yourself - www.marlboro.com

Getting the same message here
Will it work using IE?