View Single Post
Old 07-20-2010, 05:38 PM
bignadad
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼ GAINED 10% MORE MEMORY ☼ Quickest, Most Customizable Manila☼

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanmv213 View Post
I thought in your tweet you were using sys build 21911? Did you find something wrong with the compatibility of winmo messaging or 2016? I also thought I read somewhere that the 23647 build was superfast but there was a problem with the threaded messaging. I'll try and find that or maybe you already know about it and it has been fixed.
well.... 21909 turned out to be the better for my ROM. Its a keeper... the 23647 had problems and i will be trying another build tonight....

prob with messaging was in the registry... took a lot of investigation to get to the bottom of the problem...

This post has been thanked 1 times.