View Single Post
Old 07-20-2010, 09:04 PM
wz5257
Lurker

wz5257 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼ GAINED 10% MORE MEMORY ☼ Quickest, Most Customizable Manila☼

Did the version of Adobe Reader Mobile change from 6-25 to 7-16? I could have sworn that 6-25 had a version that could reflow the text, but when I went to 7-16, I tried to open a pdf and there was no option to reflow. (and, yes, it was actually "text" and not a graphic.) I searched the "favorite cabs" thread and only found another LE 2.5 version.

[I'm taking an online course and a lot of the reading assignments are in pdf format.]

Also, gotta add that I LOVE THE ROM!!!! I'm been "ROM'ing" for just a few months now and tried Energy, MightyROM, MR.X, and 1 or 2 more. Once I found BigMaxSense, I didn't looked back. Definitely been with it the longest and plan on sticking with it. VERY stable. No lockups on my TP2. (as I had with other ROM's) The graphics and icons look awesome! Love the Dusk themes. The recent memory "fixes" helped me out a lot too. I went from 20-25% free after a soft reset on 6-25 (which trickled down soon thereafter!) to 45% free after soft reset on 7-16.

Thanks, Bignadad!! (and everyone else who contributes!!)
This post has been thanked 1 times.