PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Which Windows Mobile Version of BigMaxSense ROM Do You Use?
Windows Mobile 6.5 (21***) 88 26.99%
Windows Mobile 6.5.(x) (23***) 242 74.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 326. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-10-2010, 11:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: USCC

Iguana775 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM} ☼ Fresh 6-9 23563 UP! ☼ The Quickest, Most Customizable Manila☼

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffkip911 View Post
@ Iguana, thanks for the find and helping out!!
No problem. Glad to help out.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-10-2010, 11:22 PM
Bustin' ours Saven' yours
Pocket PC: Touch Pro CDMA
Carrier: Sprint

ffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIP
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM} ☼ Fresh 6-9 23563 UP! ☼ The Quickest, Most Customizable Manila☼

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iguana775 View Post
For anyone that had an issue with clicking a link in a text message or even the internet quick launch, try this.

in the registry go here

Code:
\HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Shell\Rai\:DefBrowser\
Change the value in 1 to the path of the Opera browser. The location I had after the USCC 6-9 flash was in the Windows folder. Make sure you have the quotes in the value. For example, I have this set as the value...

"\Storage Card\Program Files\Opera Mobile 10\Opera10-armv4i.exe"

I have it on the storage card cause I installed the non-beta version I got from Opera's website.

I believe if you're using the Opera installed, the value you need is...

"\Windows\Opera10-armv4i.exe"

make sure you include the quotes.
Iguana is correct, this is the way to fix your Opera
the correct string is
"\Windows\Opera10-armv4i.exe"

make sure you include the quotes.

just as Iguana said...so follow his instructions and you're golden...NOOB's, if you need help with reg edits...PM me, I will get back to you...wife's a bit under the weather, but I will get back to you.

If you use this, don't forget to thank the finder------IGUANA775

Last edited by ffkip911; 06-10-2010 at 11:25 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-10-2010, 11:34 PM

ffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIP

Hey guys (yep, my techie girls too) are we getting to your question/concerns quickly enough....some things, I'm sure ya'll understand, are out of our controll for the moment (more widgets)...but is the other stuff being addressed??? If not, please PM me.
Old 06-10-2010, 11:35 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: US Cellular

cg1977 is just getting started

Quote:
I see what you're saying...within the contact, if you tap the FB icon, no updated events will show up.....I do get updates....i had to search through contacts...to the ones that actually updated within the last few days, but it did update on the contact widget.

did exactly what you did, and updates come through fine for me.
Thanks! I appreciate the feedback, maybe it was just this flash. I am still on the 6-5 version. I may be flashing the new one tonight...don't want my husband to get mad if I am playing with my phone too much (lol anyone else have that prob??) but I will see what happens. I don't remember trying it out on the first version.
Old 06-10-2010, 11:37 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: US Cellular

cg1977 is just getting started

Quote:
Hey guys (yep, my techie girls too) are we getting to your question/concerns quickly enough....some things, I'm sure ya'll understand, are out of our controll for the moment (more widgets)...but is the other stuff being addressed??? If not, please PM me.
I don't think I have ever been helped so much in one thread before. You guys ROCK! I appreciate it!
Old 06-10-2010, 11:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cg1977 View Post
Thanks! I appreciate the feedback, maybe it was just this flash. I am still on the 6-5 version. I may be flashing the new one tonight...don't want my husband to get mad if I am playing with my phone too much (lol anyone else have that prob??) but I will see what happens. I don't remember trying it out on the first version.
LOL, I totaly understand...my wife is giving me he hairy eye---luckily, I'm doing this while making "snacks" Sorry the FB thing is giving you issues...try Iguanas internet fix first...that might give you some luck. The internet issue was on 6.5 too....so try the fix. You will LOVE the 6.9 version. MUCH better bati life and memory...
You may want to consider flashdancing or Task29 before the flash just completely fresh phone for the new rom...good luck, flashing gets addicting and family never understands
Old 06-11-2010, 12:36 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

newkidd is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnewkidd is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnewkidd is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnewkidd is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnewkidd is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by wil91732 View Post
Hey Big, having an issue with the facebook app on sense. When it trys to load Opera 10 I get:

" The file 'Opera10-armv4i cannot be opened. Either it is not signed with a trusted certificate, or one of its components cannot be found. If the problem persists, try reinstalling or restoring this file."

Also can you do anything about the volume control? I have to press it manually each time to raise and lower the volume. Can you change it so when I hold the volume button down it will lower instead of pressing 7 times to get to vibrate.

Iguana's above fix worked on my facebook app. give it a try. its a cinch!
Old 06-11-2010, 03:01 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

solarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

cool! i was going to post about the browser thing because i found the problem when trying to click on links in twitter and rss hub.

Thank you for answering my question about mms earlier. I forgot what your name was but I thanked that post. Thank you.

I posted another question that nobody has answered yet. I am hoping to get some help because I dont want to use some other app or anything else that may make the phone unstable. Its been working great for me 6/9 sprint woohoo!

I am curious about the voice recorder. It seems to be missing from this rom release and I use it for dictation every once in awhile. I dont want any of that resco or other crap. I want the stock voice recorder. Did it get removed on error? Or am I missing it somewhere? is the icon just missing etc?

What is it called? is there a cab for it? Man I have alot of questions but bottom line is i need it. Can someone help a brother out?

Thanks!
Old 06-11-2010, 08:28 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

inspiringdesigns is just getting started

Hey big you wrote that this weekend there might be a big upgrade. Can you give us some hints on what might be added.
Old 06-11-2010, 08:29 AM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad

Quote:
Originally Posted by inspiringdesigns View Post
Hey big you wrote that this weekend there might be a big upgrade. Can you give us some hints on what might be added.
Will be able to reveal more this weekend...

Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development