PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Which Windows Mobile Version of BigMaxSense ROM Do You Use?
Windows Mobile 6.5 (21***) 88 26.99%
Windows Mobile 6.5.(x) (23***) 242 74.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 326. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-30-2010, 04:34 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

GQGiant is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} ☼ BigMaxSense ROM ☼ The Quickest Most Cutomizable Manila Experienc

another thing i noticed is that when i get an sms alert, i have to close the message preview box in order to be able to click on the little sms notification icon to take me to my message... is this normal??
Old 05-30-2010, 04:35 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad
Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} ☼ BigMaxSense ROM ☼ The Quickest Most Cutomizable Manila Experienc

Seems i managed to piss a good deal of people off with the way i promoted MaxSense. Seeing many comments on others threads bashing MaxSense...

Not sure why anyone would want to use conventional Manila... there is no comparison on the speed... think people are pissed because its not in cab format so they automatically against it... Also not available to all chefs so that has rubbed people the wrong way...

Oh Well!!

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-30-2010, 04:35 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad

Quote:
Originally Posted by GQGiant View Post
another thing i noticed is that when i get an sms alert, i have to close the message preview box in order to be able to click on the little sms notification icon to take me to my message... is this normal??
yep, that is correct... might make a change to that in future releases
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-30-2010, 04:39 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

GQGiant is a n00b
Thumbs up Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} ☼ BigMaxSense ROM ☼ The Quickest Most Cutomizable Manila Experienc

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post
yep, that is correct... might make a change to that in future releases
Ok gotcha.. i thought there was somethign wrong with my "flash" lol... dude don't worry about the other people, they're going to hate on you for cooking a bada$$ rom... keep up the good work
Banned User
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: SPC

Zing Zing is becoming a great contributor

So 3 months of hype and promotion for this? sorry, not impressed.
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2

drurc8 is becoming a great contributor

I do have the same problem with Voice Command, it could not be enabled.
Old 05-30-2010, 04:42 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zing Zing View Post
So 3 months of hype and promotion for this? sorry, not impressed.
Yeah, i'm not impressed either with All this speed and customization... Its just like all the other ROM's out there!!

Just another person i have managed to piss of with all the hype...

Last edited by bignadad; 06-01-2010 at 06:59 PM.
Old 05-30-2010, 04:43 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by drurc8 View Post
I do have the same problem with Voice Command, it could not be enabled.
not sure why it won't enable, but works when i press and hold the send key..
Old 05-30-2010, 04:49 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

Seems i have also pissed off everyone i kicked out of my Beta Group... Seems they are the one's going around other threads talking shit....

oh well... Need to stop reading all these comments.... Hard to not let them get to me though...

guess the guys at pocketnow.com have no idea what they are talking about....
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-30-2010, 04:51 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4g

italianamericn is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post
Seems i managed to piss a good deal of people off with the way i promoted MaxSense. Seeing many comments on others threads bashing MaxSense...

Not sure why anyone would want to use conventional Manila... there is no comparison on the speed... think people are pissed because its not in cab format so they automatically against it... Also not available to all chefs so that has rubbed people the wrong way...

Oh Well!!

Oh well forget them... they're just jealous... GO BIG and MAXSENSE!!!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development